Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3thingsinfriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3thingsinfriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3th richest man in the world, 3th prime minister of india, 3th class english book, 3th class english, 3th marathi book,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Collab and list out the 3 things you look for in friendship. #aboutme #3thingsinfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Loyalty

Trust

Happiness Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Collab and list out the 3 things you look for in friendship. #aboutme #3thingsinfriendship
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Collab and list out the 3 things you look for in friendship. #aboutme #3thingsinfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love and loyalty
Trust
 Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Collab and list out the 3 things you look for in friendship. #aboutme #3thingsinfriendship
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Sai Sameera Voleti

❤️ love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Collab and list out the 3 things you look for in friendship. #aboutme #3thingsinfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Belief that we will be there for one another, 
no matter what
Freedom to express what we feel 
and what we want
Being part of each other lives, not just like friends but as a family

❤️

#love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

The one who vibes well with me and i can smile, cry, shout, act foolish with him and who maybe as ugly as I am🤭 Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Collab and list out the 3 things you look for in friendship. #aboutme #3thingsinfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. The glove should fit me, doesn't matter if it is worn out or not good looking. 
2. The legs should keep pace
3. The shoulder should be available The one who vibes well with me and i can smile, cry, shout, act foolish with him and who maybe as ugly as I am🤭

#YourQuoteAndMine

sai kiranmai

read more
1. Trust
2. Forgiving 
3. Empathy Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Listen to me without judging. 
Be truthful and not flaunt.
Be there when needed.  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Collab and list out the 3 things you look for in friendship. #aboutme #3thingsinfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #honesty #Personal #Communication

read more
#honesty 

#personal  space 

#communication  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Frankness
Care
Accepting the fact Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Manya Pandey

read more
✓ TRUST
✓ LOYALTY
✓ RESPECT Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
No pretences. 
That's one thing which is a must for me. 
If a mask is donned it can't be real friendship. 
A listening ear. 
To understand my point of view and then to give his/ her reaction on it is very much desired. 
No moral lecturing. 
Moral lecturing we can get from all but friends are there to be your partner in crime when no one else can be relied on. 

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification