Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearplants Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearplants Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the Day 5 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. This World Environment Day, dedicate your #letters to plants. #dearplants #WorldEnvironmentDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It has selfless devotion so I too shower sympathy and concern of my plants well being just like my own kid planted them in my balconies. Thanks for giving us 
👉🏻free air
👉🏻free food
👉🏻free leaves
👉🏻free fruits
👉🏻free flowers
And last but not least is O X Y G E N
Thank you for being part of my family Welcome to the Day 5 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

This World Environment Day, dedicate your #letters to plants. #dearplants #worldenvironmentday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 5 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. This World Environment Day, dedicate your #letters to plants. #dearplants #WorldEnvironmentDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
don't grow fast. But grow tall.  Welcome to the Day 5 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

This World Environment Day, dedicate your #letters to plants. #dearplants #worldenvironmentday  #YourQuoteAndMine

ताजदार

157/365 Welcome to the Day 5 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. This World Environment Day, dedicate your #letters to plants. #dearplants #WorldEnvironmentDay #YourQuoteAndMine #365days365quotes #writingresolution #aprichit Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know that we (human beings) are always taking you as granted. We forgot that you're the one who gave us life, you're the one who gave us food and shelter too. You're the one who gave us sweet memories. You always hold us in your arms as a child. But we the most intelligent species on Earth, never ever able to understand your greatness. On behalf of my whole human beings family I urge you to kindly forgive us all. And shower your love and blessings over us as always.

Thanks and Regards
A irresponsible human. 157/365

Welcome to the Day 5 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

This World Environment Day, dedicate your #letters to plants. #dearplants #worldenvironmentday  #YourQuoteAndMine #365days365quotes #writingresolution #aprichit

Mansi Rajput

Just like stray dogs, you're stray shrubs. Nature blessed you with her strength. To grow without care. To survive on your own. You do not seek protection from others but you have enough faith on a force unknown. A little sunlight to pet you gently twice a day. Just a little warmth and you open up with endless possibilities. You love beyond believe, effortlessly enough to survive. #Wild #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #plants #WorldEnvironmentDay #yolewrimo #dearplants

read more
Just like hope, I've seen you grow from unimaginable places.
You manage to sprout despite the unfriendly environments, and the odds that can tear you away from your delicate roots.

It's strange how your seeds settle down in the debris between two bricks of an old mossy wall with no nourishment and no one to nurse you.

Waiting to crack open all the possibilities and bloom awkwardly in all your glory. Through cemented roads, and heartless tiles.

Just like stray dogs, you're stray shrubs... 

(Caption) Just like stray dogs, you're stray shrubs. Nature blessed you with her strength.
To grow without care.
To survive on your own. 

You do not seek protection from others but you have enough faith on a force unknown.

A little sunlight to pet you gently twice a day. Just a little warmth and you open up with endless possibilities.
You love beyond believe, effortlessly enough to survive.

Ish Kumar King

read more
By the ancient time you guys played major role in healing our Earth and the organic life living on it. 
You guys are the superior creature that existed before dinosaurs, those heavy creatures were not long lasting. You guys have seen human race by the the time it was learning to crawl on Earth and today this race is measuring distances light years far. Inspite of such advancement in technological paradox,
The human race still can not comprise with your influence and your importance in feeding, healing and supporting the life forms even humans.
Today humans are making concrete jungle and removing your engineered habitats, despite of being well aware that life is impossible without you guys. 
Humans should embrace your existence and by not doing so he'll be poisoning his own existence. Welcome to the Day 5 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Beena sooraj

read more
                    you are the one who keeps us on this earth.  It is a gift given to living beings.  So I like to live in an environment full of plants and trees Welcome to the Day 5 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
 You know me very well. What needs to be introduced? We understand eachother very well. I have passed half my life with you. To save your life, I completed my research on you and roamed in the forest for three years continously. I will keep trying to save your life in future too.  In the end, I will just say that today you will be very happy that I did remembered you. Welcome to the Day 5 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Writer Aayna Official

read more
Man critical part of the tree of life's When a person breathes, he takes in oxygen and releases carbon dioxide. 
The same process is reversed in trees.Trees take in carbon dioxide and release oxygen. which is great for manWhich is very important for human beings. So we should plant more and more trees. So that we never lack oxygen in breathing. That's why you plant trees not only today but every dayPlant trees every day. So that there will never be a shortage of oxygen in your life. Let our every day be dedicated to the environment.

Happy Environment Day to all of you. Welcome to the Day 5 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Archana Chaudhary"Abhimaan"

read more

Thank you being the life of earth.
Thank you for making this barren earth green
Thank you for filling color in the animal world Welcome to the Day 5 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
 You know me very well. What needs to be introduced? We understand eachother very well. I have passed half my life with you. To save your life, I completed my research on you and roamed in the forest for three years continously. I will keep trying to save your life in future too.  In the end, I will just say that today you will be very happy that I did remembered you. Welcome to the Day 5 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification