Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzstowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzstowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ābeļdārzs burtnieki, vērmanes dārzs, tow line love shayari, with you in tow meaning, lic life whatsap stetus tow line 0,

• 32 Followers
  • 89 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prachi shrivastava

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzsto30

read more
दौड़ थीं कुछ चन्द पैसे कमाने की..
हमारा छोटा सा घर बनाने की 
उस घर में प्यार सजाने की 
दौड़ थींकुछ चन्द पैसे कमाने की 
इस दौड़ में  जो आगे  दिखायी दिया  वो पैसा  
नजरों के पीछे  भी पैसा, प्यार  तो किसी मोड़ पर ठहर गया  शायद 
पैसों की पैदा गर्मी से, घरोंदा  टूट गया होगा शायद 
वो  हमसफ़र  छूट गया शायद, रह गया  पैसा 
रह गई झूठी शान, हिस्से मे आई बेवजह की  थकान 
कुछ नाम  के रिश्ते जो इन पैसों  पर  पला करते 
साज़िशों और  फरेब का जाल बुना करते  है 
दौड़ थीं कुछ चन्द पैसे कमाने की ...
 Hello Resties! ❤

Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! 

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 
-You can write the story both in caption or picture.  
-You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. 
- Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories.

kranthi Sowjanya

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzsto25

read more
Smoking is a serial killer who likes to kill people slowly and passionately with an evil grace.

The irony is that people find pleasure in burning into ash with it.... Hello Resties! ❤

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzsto24

read more
He had gone looking for some food to feed his children who had eaten nothing since yesterday after the snowstorm suddenly struck. He returned, dejected, late at night with empty hands, unable to face his family who were waiting outside in the snow as their tiny makeshift house had been blown away.
He was aghast seeing his wife, frozen to death, her lifeless body shielding the shivering kids from bitter cold. Without a moment's hesitation, he wrapped his arms around his kids, his back exposed to the biting cold, desperately trying to cover the children with his partly opened torn shirt. All of them were numb with cold, fear, hunger and a cruel death that had just struck them a mighty blow.
Their stiff bodies holding onto each other were found after three days. Death had succeeded in bringing them outa the clutches of hunger n poverty. 
They were life's unfortunate children but death's fortunate ones..

Hello Resties! ❤

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzsto14

read more
Full piece in caption

The tree speaketh Hello Resties! ❤

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 

Abid

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzsto27

read more

She sat diligently healing, bandaging his 
                         wounds in order to enjoin 
                          her heartbeats with him 
                         but sacrificed her potential 
                        only to suffer in the end.

Hello Resties! ❤

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 

Krish Vj

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzsto26

read more
तस्वीरों में सिमट कर रह गया
परोपकार आजकल यारो😠😡 Hello Resties! ❤

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 

Krish Vj

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzsto19

read more
मैं दिमाग मुख्य भाग 
शरीर का कहलाता
हावी मुझ पर
आजकल सभी
उलझी सी ज़िंदगी  
कुछ चीजों में
प्यार मोहब्बत 
रिश्ते नाते कैरियर
सब हावी मुझ पर Hello Resties! ❤

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 

Krish Vj

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #hkkhindipoetry #yqrz #rzsto14

read more
वृक्ष काट हमने दौलत बनाई
स्वार्थ की अपनी गंदी रीत निभाई

देख जरा तू प्रेम वृक्ष का
अंत समय तेरी सेज सजाई

यह कैसी धूल दृष्टि पटल पर छाई
मानव होकर सुध हमने बिसराई Hello Resties! ❤

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 

xyz

I dream with open eyes. I wanted to fly since my childhood. I wanted to fulfill my parents as well as my dreams. But there were society barriers that stopped me. As i grew older, the society tried to cut feathers of my dreams. But, it was only my family who supported me and is supporting till today. Soon i will fulfill my parents dream. Then, it will be a tight slap on the face of society. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzstowrimo #rzsto28 #tishiyapa

read more
I dream with open eyes.
I wanted to fly since my childhood.

(Read the caption🖤) I dream with open eyes.
I wanted to fly since my childhood.
I wanted to fulfill my parents as well as my dreams.
But there were society barriers that stopped me.
As i grew older, the society tried to cut feathers of my dreams.
But, it was only my family who supported me and is supporting till today.
Soon i will fulfill my parents dream.
Then, it will be a tight slap on the face of society.

Madhu Jain

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzsto24

read more
The bitter truth of
natural calamities. 
Effecting the worse 
more worsely.  Hello Resties! ❤

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification