Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tobelovedislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tobelovedislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you want tobe, xxx you tobe, jodi bondhu hou tobe barao hat song download, wwe tob 10 stolen finishers video hdvidz 0, tob tv,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

One sided :) #onesidedlove love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my fantasises coming true...
It's a dream to turn my one-sided emotion 
into a very beautiful love story One sided :)

#onesidedlove #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
having my cake and eating it too.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Monika Monu

Oh to be cherished by someone,
To be gazed at with fondness,
To be touched as if you're something
so precious,
To be cared for like a delicate flower,
To be loved like you're the only one for them
To have that love, what a beautiful thing it is.
 Love is a wonderful feeling
#tobelovedislike #lovediaries #beloved #adorable #yqbaba #yqquotes #midnightthoughts #sleeplessnights

Sanan

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Feeling without physicalsense that made me feel connected than there presence Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

A blessing not in disguise

but in flesh and blood.

Accept and thank your Stars!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

The safe and smooth landing of the Plane
to reach your destination happily.

What else do you need?

You have achieved your be Purpose

and wish!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
being the most blessed soul
on the Earth. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
biryani loving me back Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Showers of blessings 
Icing on the toppings

Soul drenched in eternal happiness
World with limitless craziness Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
A beautiful flower.. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobelovedislike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification