Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearcuriosity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearcuriosity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to curiosity. #letters #dearcuriosity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsletter

read more
You are everybody's darling, right? My friends see you in me and vice versa. They read my quotes through you, wondering what is in store.. humour, wisdom or absolute nonsense. You are whipped everytime by us,na? 
Hehe. Don't we say 'this has piqued my or whipped up my curiosity?' Enjoy being in our company and keeping us excited.
I'm curious to know how you feel about us. Someday, when you learn to speak, tell it to me, okay? Till then i'll wait with you in me. Don't get the better of me, it won't help you in any way. Don't wanna have anybody saying 'curiosity got the better of her and she was in deep trouble', na? Curiously, I love you. 🤭 Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate a letter to curiosity. #letters #dearcuriosity  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsletter

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Welcome to the Day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to curiosity. #letters #dearcuriosity #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are that  key to Door called precocity 
Which Leads me to Prosody.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal

(Precocity - intelligence achieved far ahead of normal developmental schedules)
(Prosody - the study of poetic meter and the art of versification).

Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate a letter to curiosity. #letters #dearcuriosity  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to curiosity. #letters #dearcuriosity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am really curious to know you. Write me back sooner.  Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

khusi

Welcome to the Day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to curiosity. #letters #dearcuriosity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptaletter

read more
आपको पता है, 
आप ना मेरे अंदर कूट कूट कर भरे हुए हो।
मै ना खाली बैठ ही नहीं सकती हूं,
हमेशा कुछ न कुछ नया सीखती रहती हूं।
ओर कुछ नया सीखते रहने के कारण मैं,
सबको कुछ ना कुछ सरप्राइज देती रहती हूं।
ओर बदले में उन सब से ढेर सारी आशीर्वाद ,
मै पा लेती हू।।
ओर ना आप हमेसा ही मेरे अंदर ऐसे रहना ।
ठीक न।। Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

#ankitaguptaletter

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Welcome to the Day 6 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to curiosity. #letters #dearcuriosity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you wanna kill the cat ?

कुछ जिंदगी के लिए भी छोड़ दो,  यूँही  Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
I wish to know you ,who are you to me ,
That it makes me feel attracted towards you 
Which is bonded with our hearts and thoughts 
Same with the emotions which gives 
A feeling of love towards you whenever I 
Pass through your side of thoughts 
Making me in a feeling which I yet 
To know what is it about 
Hope you reveal this curiosity feeling of 
Mine . Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Nfb ..

read more
You truly are a necessary evil.You are incredibly empowering yet sometimes can be disturbing.You create wonders yet can give rise to anxieties ,ruin peace of mind and leaves one restless.You are the reason for millions of inventions and taking us to the highest level of advancement and perfection.You are a blessing for an intellectual mind but sometimes we don’t want any new intellect but all the peace and calmness.
    Indeed I want my creativity to never die ,so continue to bless my mind with your presence but remember sometimes to take those mandatory short trips to wander freely.So that I can have my peace and you,your rest .Until we meet again.

Just yours.. Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Did you really kill the cat?  Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
You are  mother of all the inventions and  discoveries, you are a door which opens to all the wonderful  things Welcome to the Day 6 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Guruwanshu

इसीलिए यदि कोई चुप है तो ये ना समझो कि उसे बोलना नही आता.... मौन हूँ मुनि नहीं.... don't test my patience... __________________________________________________________ It's only quote dil par mat lena bhai log... I M Always Cool...🤘🤘🤘 #yqdidi #yqbaba #guruwanshu #हैरानकरतीहै #कुछनलिखाजाए #letters #dearcuriosity #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
जब खामोशी अपना मौन तोड़ने पर आती है,
 तो शब्दों का मयखाना भूल जाती है!.... इसीलिए यदि कोई चुप है तो ये ना समझो कि उसे बोलना नही आता....
मौन हूँ मुनि नहीं.... don't test my patience...

#yqdidi #yqbaba #guruwanshu #हैरानकरतीहै #कुछनलिखाजाए #letters #dearcuriosity #yqaestheticthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification