Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3thingswhenbored Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3thingswhenbored Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3th richest man in the world, 3th prime minister of india, 3th class english book, 3th class english, 3th marathi book,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
3 things I do when bored

Be with nature to become afresh again
Turn ON the music 🎶 and enjoy the lyrics
Pour out the thoughts onto paper Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chidanand Mayachari

Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I write poetry. 

I repair useless things.

I listen music  Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

1 Munch something

2 Start deleting piled up pictures videos
   One by one !

3 Take a book , read from the last page!
 Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

read more
I loose myself in the arms of music
I surrender myself to my thoughts,
While the world outside is too chaotic
I scramble words in my beloved notebook and try being a little poetic. Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Remember Best Days
Recalls Old Ways
From Bad people keep away Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
1. call my best friend
2. listen to my favourite songs
3. spending time in reading and writing Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
∆ Dress up to impress myself..
∆ Write to my heart's content..
∆ Dance non-stop.. Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
1) I calculating my self what I have
2) Keep all things in proper order
3) Read the all experiences. Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
First
I try to keep myself busy,
Second
I allow dear ones to come near me.
Third
I begin to compose on deep issue. Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Kindblue_Jay

read more
Listen music. 
Watch some comedy clips/movies. 
Text or call a friend.
 Tell us about the 3 things you do when bored. #3thingswhenbored #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification