Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingsstressme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingsstressme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th merit list 2020, 2th class marathi book, 2th class english,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. What are the 2 things that stress you out? Collab and share it with us. #2thingsstressme #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Burden of responsibility 
Decreased performance  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

What are the 2 things that stress you out? Collab and share it with us. #2thingsstressme #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. #haseezmusings What are the 2 things that stress you out? Collab and share it with us. #2thingsstressme #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when expectations build up and am afraid of letting them down...

when work is waiting to be completed...— % & Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.
#haseezmusings

What are the 2 things that stress you out? Collab and share it with us. #2thingsstressme #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. What are the 2 things that stress you out? Collab and share it with us. #2thingsstressme #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1.  When sometimes my day starts late

2.when my expenses go beyond my planning Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Afrin Jahan

read more
 Today I  can say proudly  that nothing stress me out.
 I don't go with the low frequency words that creates a negative vibration for me. I have the power of acceptance and respond that  can change the worst siuation into my favour after my effortless calmness ,and postive attitude towards life.🤲❤️💐🥰🥰💓🤗❣️😍👋🤲💕💖😘😘
 Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Anuj Jain

read more
If I have to give affirmations that, all is well, it certainly means,  it is not. 
So what stresses me out. 
A work I had been dilly dallying till the last moment due to my laziness, becomes imminent, and now I get stressed. Well deserved they say. 
Out of the blue I start thinking of some mishap that can happen and how I will deal with that situation and not finding adequate ways to deal with them stresses me out and they say I am an alarmist.  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

राjN

read more
One I take a sip of eve. tea
It change my exhaustive office mood
to terrific..... 
Second when I go through to
my corner library books
I feel peace nd calm from fucking world Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Chidanand Mayachari

read more
Timeless job

Jobless time  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Varadhan P M

read more

I can't be  pelting stones at every Barking

Dog all through the way,

Just ignore the cause for stress!

Leave the place, take a stroll

The stress will be alright now😃😀 Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
You 

And

Me!  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Silent pain, hidden in me
Health, when at losing spree.
 Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification