Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Coinaterm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Coinaterm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kabaad the coin, flip a coin, 0ne life one coin, mahatma gandhi 1869 to 1948 one rupee coin value, mahatma gandhi 1869 to 1948 one rupee coin price,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Vibha Saroj

Moonlight friends:
Moonlight friends are people who share really deep and strong bond of friendship at 2 A.M to 5 A.M every night and become strangers in daylight.

#coinaterm
#day #night
#yqbaba

K Harsita

Paradise Valley #Coinaterm #yqbabachallenge

read more
If mankind will focus 
on all their 5 senses, 
the world would be a 
Para-Valley Paradise Valley 
#coinaterm
#yqbabachallenge

Shivani Abbaraju

"FORGOTERM"/FORGOTUM(Sanskrit mix)

When you keep coining terms every now & then but can't think of any when challenged.

I forgot the term....I FORGOTERM #forgoterm #forgotum #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #coinaterm

Shivani Abbaraju

"FORGOTERM"/FORGOTUM(Sanskrit mix)

When you keep coining terms every now & then but can't think of any when challenged.

I forgot the term....I FORGOTERM #forgoterm #forgotum #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #coinaterm

Snigdha Agrawal

Crusty words

Platitudes of 'crusty words'
failed to have desired impact
Flakes dropped off from top.
Inside cooking in a cauldron
was gruel of hatred, anger,
prejudices, long nursed.
 #coinaterm #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #readwriteunite
#yopowrimo18 #napowrimo2018

Ankit

What I need is a priority relationship !
What I get is a priority timepass..... #YQBaba #yqdidi #yqdost #yqkavi #CoinATerm #love

Ankit

You got too many plots to forget me
Only I can't find any.. #YQBaba #CoinATerm #yqdidi #yqdada #naporimo

Ankit

He lost his importance to her.
She lost her faith to him.
A well defined relationship !!
Choked in simple adjectives... #YQbaba  #random #train #love #choked  #yqdidi #naporimo   #CoinATerm

Tarun Vij भारतीय

You can not doubt there patriotism, they are like ultraviolet light invisible but effective, effects the system and the society like the ultraviolet rays which are dangerous for our ecosystem and life. They are limited to some specific agendas, like UV rays which has a specific wavelength. Like the UV rays burns skin tissues with its light, Ultraviolet-Patriots burns the social harmony and brotherhood with their so called truth. Like the ultraviolet light they also spread darkness. They are like #Enemy #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #tarunvijभारतीय #Coinaterm #ultravioletdeshbhakt #UltravioletPatriots #enemyofstate

read more
A country has more threat from its
Ultraviolet-Patriots
then the enemies Inside or outside... You can not doubt there patriotism, they are like ultraviolet light invisible but effective, effects the system and the society like the ultraviolet rays which are dangerous for our ecosystem and life.
They are limited to some specific agendas, like UV rays which has a specific wavelength.
Like the UV rays burns skin tissues with its light, Ultraviolet-Patriots burns the social harmony and brotherhood with their so called truth.
Like the ultraviolet light they also spread darkness.
They are like

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification