Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best readwriteunite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best readwriteunite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about read it to me, read my messages to the inbox, impresses/it/the/person/happens/who/read/to/it, books to read before you die, love poem read by child,

• 44 Followers
  • 481 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nawfal Jiya

mute video

Vennila

Never let your heart to soak in messes 
lit up your heart with beautiful memories  #yqbaba #quoteoftheday #smile #happiness #readwriteunite #writersofinstagram #writer #thoughts

Vennila

people who watches you from behind are making you silently famous People to cherish😁 #creativity #collaboration #writer #readwriteunite #fun #writersofinstagram #smile

Vennila

Independent growth💜yqdidi #Quotes #quoteoftheday #writersofinstagram #writer #readwriteunite #Grow thoughts

read more
Let Enemity Fade
and 
Growth 
arouse-up
Independently 
 Independent growth💜#yqdidi #quotes #quoteoftheday #writersofinstagram #writer #readwriteunite #grow #thoughts

Krishnadasi Sanatani

mute video

Snigdha Agrawal

He said 'we have made it so far'
She said "we will make it further"
Just four more years to touch Gold
A challenge was taken together to live on
Both determined to face 
and overcome all odds
Knowing it will play out as desired by the Gods
Snigdha Agrawal

— % & #yqbaba #wotd #together #writersnetwork #writersbay #valentinesday #readwriteunite

Snigdha Agrawal

I'm not impressed by the prefixes 
before your name. 
Nor by your studied accent
They mean nothing
I'm impressed by how you
treat your fellow humans #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailyinspiration #dailymotivation #writersnetwork #readwriteunite

Snigdha Agrawal

Poetry is best read 
through the lens of a Poet
to understand its essence
Not through high powered
lenses of 'schooled' opinions
Right?
 #poetry #loveofwriting #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailymotivation #dailyinspiration #readwriteunite

Snigdha Agrawal

THE PACKAGE

The label on top read "Fragile, handle with care".  I wasn't expecting anything from Amazon.  Who had read my mind and sent wine glasses, I badly needed.  Curiosity got the better of me and I picked up the package resting on the doormat after spraying it with disinfectant.  

I should have waited for sometime, as I usually do with deliveries, but couldn't wait to open this one.  My fingers dug through a mountain of shredded paper and at the bottom lay a small velvet box, tied with a ribbon.  Inside was a wooden heart with the inscription "My heart has turned wooden, since you left".  Aha! The scumbag was again at it.  No way was I giving him a second entry. #thepackage #yostowrimo #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #writersbay

Snigdha Agrawal

I handed over the sealed envelope on the last day of the month and said "This is for you Mum".  I saw tears rolling down her face, seeing the new notes.  Voice shaking she confided "I always wished to be economically independent, but was never allowed to go out".  Her dreams realized through her girl. #dreamsofmymother #yostowrimo #day11 #yqbaba #yqquotes #writersnetwork #readwriteunite #dailychallenge
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification