Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3waystopeacefulmind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3waystopeacefulmind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3waves energy pte ltd, blue öyster cult the revenge of vera gemini, udesign ystrad,

• 21 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Today, collab and share the 3 ways to have a peaceful mind. I hope you enjoyed listing out things for a month now. See you around. :) #aboutme #3waystopeacefulmind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
👉yoga calms and vitalizes body and mind
👉thrilled to have sound sleep  last night
👉make every effort to accomplish better getting back to your quintessential self
— % & Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Today, collab and share the 3 ways to have a peaceful mind. I hope you enjoyed listing out things
for a month now. See you around. :) #aboutme #3waystopeacefulmind #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Today, collab and share the 3 ways to have a peaceful mind. I hope you enjoyed listing out things for a month now. See you around. :) #aboutme #3waystopeacefulmind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Mind hates peace. It cannot sit still. Yet, we must try to reign it in the following way:

1. Watching thoughts walk to and fro but pulling the chair from under them when they wanna sit. 

2. Not offering tea to thoughts that beg you to let them stay. 

3. Letting their traffic flow but not getting inside the traffic and talking to them for once you enter, you get sucked in. — % & Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Today, collab and share the 3 ways to have a peaceful mind. I hope you enjoyed listing out things
for a month now. See you around. :) #aboutme #3waystopeacefulmind #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Today, collab and share the 3 ways to have a peaceful mind. I hope you enjoyed listing out things for a month now. See you around. :) #aboutme #3waystopeacefulmind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Anita Singh

read more
कम सोचो,
ज्यादा करो,
मजे में रहो ।— % & Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Collaborating with Anita Singh

Gita Khanna

read more
1.bear no grudges

2.talk less, listen more

3.keep your needs minimum.. — % & Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Anuj Jain

read more
Peace is such an elusive commodity that even seeking it creates tensions. 
Still momentary moments are had by me when 
I think of the worst case scenarios and the solutions to overcome the worst. 
When I am with children and pets. 
When I accomplish small tasks that are assigned to me daily. — % & Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

shivarjaras snehasinchana

read more
• Neglect bad people..
• Don't do wrong thing...(example love😄)
• Don't praising yourself..
 Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
No expectations,
No attachment
&
No fear.— % & Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

kumarijyotiwrites

read more
1.Meditation 
2.Meditation 
3.Meditation  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Home with a loving and caring family.
Workplace without stress and headless boss.
Weekends with like minded friends to chill out.— % & Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
No desires
No expectations
No attachments
— % & Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification