Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best icannolongerreadyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best icannolongerreadyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ica australia 50, このicカードは使用できません a1ff, ica org 210, ica conference 70, supraclinoid ica 110,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Sometimes writer sucks. #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
because you chose black ink
to write on black paper. Sometimes writer sucks.
#lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arittri Ghosal

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
Because you are not my book
You are belonged to someone 🖤 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Mac Edwards

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqrestzone

read more
I can no longer read you,
as your chapter in the book of my life has come to an end.

I can no longer see you, as the vision of your face has faded and I can't comprehend.

I loved and read you all my life, but alas your love proved you were not, what ever you pretend.   Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqrestzone

Sakshi Jasrotia

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the genre is beyond my interest. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Telepathy Baba

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
அற்புதம்  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Rajnish Sharma

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am just a Punjabi and You all Written in Greek and Latin Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
right now.
I can't read your Mind right now,
Nor fathom your Heart, any time!
I am at a loss if I observe your Face
The burrows don't reveal any rut of
Your Life!
The lines on your palm never tell you
The Future, for predictions never Tally.
I accept you in the Present as my Present. 
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #randomscribbles

read more
Because I no longer write for you Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #randomscribbles

Trinayana Roy

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
like I used to. Your silence is defeaning. And it tears apart my heart into a million pieces.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

Aditi Mishra

read more
Because I don't have a time. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #icannolongerreadyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification