Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearmemes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearmemes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 19 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 10 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to memes. #dearmemes #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What would I do without you, baby?🤔
When wisdom speaks, 🙏🏽  fits
When erotica in writing peaks, I can only 🙈 
When humour tickles, 🤭😊🤣😆😂😝 giggle
When boredom pricks, I use these 🙄😴 chicks
When love is visible, 😍🥰🤩😍😘💕💖💝 these cuties make it palpable
😓😥😢😩😫 help in conveying my tears
👽☠️👹👺 are perfect for my fears
Hmmm. You replace almost every emotion
These days I feel only through an emoticon, wondering if I've become a 🧠  dead person
Well, smiley, you are currently on🔥. My 🙌.

Welcome to the Day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate a letter to memes. #dearmemes #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to #Memes. :) #dearmemes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life #Funny

read more
Sometimes, understanding

Sometimes, totally mean

Sometimes, I cannot decipher, what you mean! Welcome to the day 15 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to #memes. :) #dearmemes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #life #funny

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 10 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate a letter to memes. #dearmemes #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hope you are that kind who make others laugh but deep inside has an untold story.  Welcome to the Day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate a letter to memes. #dearmemes #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to #Memes. :) #dearmemes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
keep smiling Welcome to the day 15 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to #memes. :) #dearmemes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
you add spice to life..keep it up bro! Welcome to the Day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Sanan

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to #Memes. :) #dearmemes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I learnt infrormation from you
You boost up my confidence
And everyday you make me smile when i observe you Welcome to the day 15 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
Try to make me happy Welcome to the day 15 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Arunima Thakur

read more
तुम बहुत अच्छे हो । तुम लाखों लोगों को खुशियाँ प्रदान करते हो।  
एक विनती है तुम बच्चों में भी उतने ही लोकप्रिय हो जितने बड़ों में I  कृपया अपने शब्द चयन पर ध्यान रखो। 
कुछ शब्द समय से पहले बच्चों के पास पहुँचे, यह उचित नहीं लगता।
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Welcome to the Day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Akthari Begum

read more
Formula
Of smile.,
And 
The reason
Of sudden
Positive 
Smile. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Sonia Dey

read more
Thank you for accompanying us during this pandemic. Undoubtedly each and every day you were there to entertain us throughout this lockdown. Keep entertaining us with your extraordinary sense of humour. 

Warm regards! Welcome to the Day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification