Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best seeingsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best seeingsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about daimio was delighted to see, if you could see her through my eyes, seeing you happy quotes, you could see her in spanish, want to see you quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
"It's true, isn't it? You seem aloof, preoccupied and frequently checking messages on your cell"
"You and your imagination..(interrupted by a phone call) Hey, see you, I'm required elsewhere" (walks away hurriedly)
Dejected, I walk back home. As I ring my doorbell, it is opened by him and I stare incredulously, at five of my school mates. The reason for his aloofness suddenly hits me and I hug him for the pleasant surprise. "You were right. I was seeing not someone but many someone's." from him with a twinkle in those adorable eyes. The room soon explodes into shared laughter and happy camaraderie.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  

#chitsconversation

Gita Khanna

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"
I had a feeling, you seemed different for quite some time"

"Yes I am"

"That's fine, then, let's go our separate ways" Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit Kumar Rath

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqquotes love life #Broken Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As I Don't Want To Get Trapped In-between

'I Want To Talk To You'

And

'I Don't Feel Like Bothering You' Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqquotes #love #life #broken

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I didn't felt your kiss just like I used to feel when we started seeing each other"  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
"Just a simple curiosity ".

" It will kill you".
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
"You were online and didn't reply me ".

"So being online doesn't mean that
 I am seeing someone ". Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
"Want to see who is an idiot enough." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
"There's never a hair on your shirt or a lipstick stain, you never come late or are alarmed at me seeking your phone, in fact you happily give it to me, you never give me a chance to complain, that's why." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories

Nitesh Prajapati

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #poem love #gujaratiquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
Except me.

Because I am always for you.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #seeingsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #poem #love #gujaratiquotes #yourquotebaba

Dr. Aastha Jain

"Don't do that to me. You know what happens to us!" "You are the one to imagine things, not me. You are responsible for whatever happened to us in the past!" "Stop with your blame games. You started cheating. You and Brian together plan something against me." #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #seeingsomeone

read more
"Don't do that to me.
 You know what happens to us!"

𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙//- "Don't do that to me.
 You know what happens to us!"

"You are the one to imagine things, not me. You are responsible for whatever happened to us in the past!"

"Stop with your blame games. You started cheating. You and Brian together plan something against me."
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification