Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anujstories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anujstories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about anuj yadav ka gana, anuj yadav ke gane, shaveta and anuj, anuj sachdeva movies and tv shows, urvashi dholakia and anuj sachdeva,

• 1 Followers
  • 59 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anuj Jain

#anujstories Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, write about the places you have lived as a child. Think about what was unique about each place. #remembertowrite #placesilived #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dad's business meant we had always lived in one city only.
The other places I had lived as a child were while visiting relatives in those places.
One place in particular that I liked and remember till now is Dehradun. 
The memory is still vivid and considering that I was just two at that time, it's amazing even to me.
The sitting of my grandfather under the lychee tree and me running after squirrels with barfi for us to eat, the struggle to be let loose in the Sahastradhara and the river in Haridwar are all etched in the mind. #anujstories
Welcome to the Day 18 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, write about the places you have lived as a child. Think about what was unique about each place. #remembertowrite #placesilived  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

#anujstories Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That's purple I said with confidence and pride. Proud of my intellect that I was aware of this colour when most others I thought may not be.
My cousin sitting beside me differed and said it was blue but I made her write purple.
She obliged as she had faith in me.
Mind you it was not cheating as that thing didn't cross ours or the teacher's mind .
But the teacher did chuckled when she asked us who had copied from whom, looking at exactly the same answers from both of us.
My cousin was a couple of months younger to me but we were inseparable in school too.
All our things we both knew.
If that can be counted as best friends then we were.
Our fights, well that's a different story altogether.
P.S. It was blue afterall and not purple as I wanted it to be. 
#anujstories
Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about your #firstbestfriend. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 12 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Tell us about the #biggestadventure you've experienced so far in life. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
the trek I undertook from Kafni Glacier to the Khalia peak in the Himalayas of Uttrakhand.
Running away of the porters after a day of trek leaving us rookies and only a couple of trained mountaineers to divide the most necessary provisions and leaving the rest behind for the grueling 9 days trek, along with inadequate shoes to walk on ice and snow and making of a bridge from a dead tree trunk to ford a rushing stream and staying in tents on snow made this a wonderful trek.
But what made it memorable was the fact that like me it was the first trek of my friend Loveraj who later on had scaled the Everest not once or twice but 7 times and awarded the Padam Shri too for that. Welcome to the Day 12 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Tell us about the #biggestadventure you've experienced so far in life. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 11 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Tell us about the #bestsouvenirs you've collected while travelling. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
Pine cones and stones and shells and cowries collected from hills and beaches had always been my favourite souvenirs to bring back from any vacation.
I get all sorts of local things be it a woolen cap or rug or pearls from charlatans opening clams in front of you, knowing fully well that they are making fools of us but then too for novelty value.
But the most treasured are the local flavours that I ensure to partake and bring back if possible. Welcome to the Day 11 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Tell us about the #bestsouvenirs you've collected while travelling. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your first bicycle. #myfirstbicycle #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
The Raleigh cycle of my father was too big for a kid of short stature like me but not for me.
I could not have even climbed the seat or my feet reached the pedals but that didn't deterred me.
I would stand on one pedal and put my other leg through the triangle of the frame to the other pedal and ride it.
In our parlance it was called 'scissors' or 'kainchi'.
Later I got one of my own but that initial Raleigh was the number one. Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about your first bicycle. #myfirstbicycle #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 9 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about the first school you went to. #myfirstschool #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
A small school started by a NGO for the underprivileged, situated near a local dairy, was the nearest to my home, where I was admitted as the owners knew my parents and were very cordial.
I was all of four and was loved by all the teachers and staff.
But the most distinguishing thing that I still remember is the overpowering smell of cow dung from the dairy.
Though I was there for a brief spell before being admitted to the missionary school 
where I completed my education
till twelfth, memories resurface
whenever I smell cow dung. Welcome to the Day 9 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about the first school you went to. #myfirstschool #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your favourite childhood shows. #remembertowrite #childhoodshows #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
When I will grow up I will have the entire collections of  Charlie Chaplin and Laurel and Hardy and Tom and Jerry, was my dream.
There were no televisions then and we saw the movies in special shows organised by the Information Department at their centre every week and occasionally by erecting screens and projectors for mass viewing at public places.
After the advent of TVs more shows like The Three Stooges and
I love Lucy and I dream of Jeannie and Different Strokes came but the charm of the previously mentioned remained. Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about your favourite childhood shows. #remembertowrite #childhoodshows #YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your first family trip. #firstfamilytrip #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
Aap jaisa koi meri zindgi mein aaye, by Nazia Hasan was a big hit at that time and was played on the loop at the ropeway in Mussoorie.
Having aaloo ke parathe at that place is still etched in my mind.
That was perhaps the first outing with my parents and siblings.
Before that I had travelled with my grand parents and uncles and parents but never for a vacation.
Also visits to mom's home in Delhi don't count as vacation. Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about your first family trip. #firstfamilytrip #remembertowrite 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 6 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Do you remember the first book you read? Tell us about it. #firstbookiread #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
Was it an Enid Blyton 
or a Hardy Boys 
or perhaps a children version of
Alice in Wonderland, it is hard to tell 
since I started reading books from
the time I started reading perhaps.
From comics to newspapers to Sarita and Dharamyug that were handy or even the unfolded paper bags used to be read with excitement.
Books got from lending libraries were exchanged with friends to get double or triple the benefit for the price of one.
Books still occupy an important place in my life and every book still is a first one for me. Welcome to the Day 6 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Do you remember the first book you read? Tell us about it. #firstbookiread #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your first crush. #MyFirstCrush #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
There she was with her untied hair swaying till her waist and the sheen of those black tresses mesmerizing me.
I was in class sixth and she was our arts teacher and I was smitten by her beauty.
The entire periods were spent looking at her only.
Never a more pretty person have I ever seen till now.
She was and is still a crush. Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about your first crush. #myfirstcrush #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification