Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best needtofindanewplace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best needtofindanewplace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i need to know can you love me again, i need your love i need your time, you need me karaoke, i need your love 歌詞, anirudh ravichander nee paata madhuram the touch of love,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'Sure. But you still haven't paid 12 months rent'

'What? I've settled all the bills.'

'Hmmm. My rented room bills have been dutifully settled by you. But what about the space in my heart that's given entirely to you since the last 12 months?'

'Ok. I wish to own it. Will you accept this ring, dear lady?'

'Rent and ownership paid for in full. I accept. Don't forget maintenance charges.😉'

Here goes..❤❤ 🤗🤗 😘😘
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'You mean you are vacating my heart? If you truly find a better place, I will not stop you.'

(After a month) Knock. Knock. 

'I came to inform you that I found a new place to live.. for both of us.'

'Yippee! Love you.'

And love raised a toast to happiness. 🙂 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine
#chitsconversation

Sweety PIe💚

Take some time to cleanse your space of the ghosts from past..
When one door closes, another one opens.
When one door gets slammed in your face, it's time to break down another.
It may be time to rearrange goals.
Don't give up, just regrouping.
The stars are starting to align, and things are looking up.
Follow their gaze! #694 #soulneeds #spiritualawakening #glimpseofmysoul 
#conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

😂😂😂 Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Haww !!! (Still typing more)

Hmmm...🥺

Kyun gharvalo ne bhi ghar se nikaal diya 😂😂 (now completely typed😎)

Hein😒😶
 😂😂😂

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine

Rahul Naik

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
beacuse she has given her heart to some other tenant Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #needtofindanewplace #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba

alice

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Where the whole city is yours and
 I am unknown to you💫 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Aahaan

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

read more
Coz there's no coffee shop nor a library nearby,
Where there are less humans and where there is less noise,
Where I can sip my coffee and read in silence,
Where there is no one to disturb me.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

Anuj Jain

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Great, it would certainly do us good after your retirement."

"You don't get me, it is an old age home that I had in mind. "

" Oh! but what will the world say, our children are there to take care of us in our old age. "

" Yes, but they have their own lives and careers to look after, and moreover you too won't want to be an impediment in their lives. As far as the world is concerned they won't be there in our times of need. They in any case will have vicarious pleasure in our misery. "

"I guess you have a point there." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine

Anindita Adhikary

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
WHEN MY BELOVED FATHER , MOTHER AND ELDER SISTER STAY TOGETHER... (HEAVEN) 

@nindita....  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Varadhan P M

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It looks like sad confessions of a lonely Ghost
inside the coffin! Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #needtofindanewplace #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification