Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearanger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearanger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 23 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to anger. #dearanger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I am afraid you and family might have to lodge elsewhere.. I am unable to accommodate you at my place.. A Smile Family with their kids came to stay with me.. 
Yours..  Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to anger. #dearanger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to anger. #dearanger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Good to see that you have not visited once in a long time. There's nothing much to say from my side. Life is much more beautiful without you. Stay whenever you are.
not yours Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Sanan

read more
Remind me  the difficulties that i faced that iam now
Stay with me when didnt realiase that i miss  him Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Do you know
I Love You👻😄 Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Everybody advises to get rid of you because your very presence causes harm. But sometimes, you are extremely useful to keep the selfish and cunning people away from the surrounding. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Monalisa Guje

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to anger. #dearanger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
When I packed up my belongings, I didn't realize I was taking you with me, but somehow you snuck in my suitcase, too. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

Monalisa Guje

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to anger. #dearanger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
You gave me a taste of who I never wanted to be. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Monalisa Guje

read more
"OK, OK you win!
 I can't do this anymore. 
I'm tired of fighting with you all of the time." Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Shivam Aggarwal

I know it might be hard to believe but anger is at the top of my nose most times🙂! Today, write and dedicate your #letters to anger. #dearanger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You know no limits 
I know I get you from my father
But shall I take you as a reward?
Whenever you come out
I hurt someone
And end up feeling guilty later 
You bring out the worst in me
Unlike other things in my life
I will be happy the day I get rid of you! I know it might be hard to believe but anger is at the top of my nose most times🙂!

Aditi Mishra

read more
I know you came when there is something wrong, but not everytime you came. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification