Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lookupatsamestars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lookupatsamestars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about loo is an example of which wind, mazzy star look on down from the bridge, i only look sweet and innocent quotes, i feel love when i look into your eyes, loo meaning in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swati...

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To miss our memories Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uma Sarvade

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To miss our memories Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

read more
...and out of those stars we saw the shooting star that night.
You remember!!!
we've spent so many nights together looking up at the sky to see that shooting star.
You remember!!!
that we were looking at the sky and suddenly saw a shooting star at the same time, and we were thinking that somehow they were listening to us and it broke only to fulfill our wish.

You remember...!!! 
My Dear Ensoleillement!!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Still see their spark differently.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
but we never are the same everytime we see them. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
but we never are the same everytime we see them. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
He watches over me like the twinkling stars in the sky. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
From our places
They were with us
With same energy
Shining with hopes
Emitting light of positivity
In dark of waiting
Conveying message
Have a patience
Love means patience
Love means hopes
Love means satisfaction
Love means sacrifices
Loves  means deep silence
Love means unending waiting with no complaints  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
We look up at the same stars every night and feel like that someone close is watching us ... Cosmic bright rays are showering blessings upon me and kissing my forehead by saying that everything is going to get better 🌟😊 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
Twinkling in the eyes of the us, lies a untold story, a beacon of faith and it reminds of the beauty of mystical sky... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #lookupatsamestars #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification