Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqlost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqlost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Manish Kumar

उम्मीदों का बोझा अब ये जिस्म बड़ी मायूसी से ढोता है।
एक दौर था जब हम भी जीते थे, अब गुजर-बसर होता है। #yqlost #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqummidein

مومن

She was a happy kind but someone made her cry and she found no where innocence where her cuteness lost. #yqlost #yqmissing #yqlove #yqfriendsforever

read more
Need that idiot 
who can laugh 
and even cry
but never leave. She was a happy kind
but someone made her cry
and she found no where innocence
where her cuteness lost. 
#yqlost 
#yqmissing 
#yqlove 
#yqfriendsforever

مومن

May be she lost herself forever 💔 How difficult it would be to her..... #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqlost #yqbroken #yqlove #yqlife #yqlovers

read more
She is lost in his betrayal
and couldn't find herself.  May be she lost herself forever 💔
How difficult it would be to her..... 
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba 
#yqlost
#yqbroken 
#yqlove 
#yqlife

Srilatha Gugunta

I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? #Collab #WheniLost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqlove #yqlost

read more
My self respect in the procession..
Of accepting you with a constant smile..
At all the times and in all the ways..
I lost to myself when I look forward..
For the few good words and efforts that ought..
Reach my ears and add a curve on my lips..
I lost my soul when I cease to cherish..
My own efforts and look forward from you.. I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

#collab #whenilost  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqlove #yqlost

Prakhar Kushwaha 'Dear'

रोज़ तड़पते दिल पर बेड़ियों का बोझ रखा है,
क्या कहूँ तुम्हें कि कैसे ख़ुद को रोक रखा है... #dearsdare 
#yqdidi 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqlove 
#yqlost 
#yqtales

Shivansh

(Read Caption...) The sun began to set behind the snowy mountain, my icy hands gradually warmed up with the humble fireplace of home. Weeks had passed and your presence continued to dismay me. I saw memories enclosed in frames, I watched the flames dance, snuggled up in my couch thinking about how empty everything is now that you are gone, and without realizing it between the heat and tears I could see the shadow of my now empty glass. It didn't take me more than three seconds to see you next #yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #yqlove #yqbrokenheart #boosthyself #yqlost

read more
We are kisses and I love you's, 
we are looks and memories, 
we are the story of infinite 
souls cruising through 
the recesses of the poet...
(Caption...)
 (Read Caption...)

The sun began to set behind the snowy mountain, my icy hands gradually warmed up with the humble fireplace of home. Weeks had passed and your presence continued to dismay me.

I saw memories enclosed in frames, I watched the flames dance, snuggled up in my couch thinking about how empty everything is now that you are gone, and without realizing it between the heat and tears I could see the shadow of my now empty glass.

It didn't take me more than three seconds to see you next

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification