Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comesitbymyside Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comesitbymyside Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about success only comes to those who dare to attempt, success only comes to those, true love comes back, love to sing when santa comes to my house, success only comes before work in the dictionary,

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Tejaswini Patra

Mein gum hun kanhi iss bheed mein ab
Aa mujhko dhund mujhse milade...
Dard jo chup baitha hai sine mein
Thapki laga aur usko sulade....
Yeh log janha per sunai na de
Le chal wanha sare ghum bhula de ....
Gile shikwe jo kuch bhi hain
Mujhe gale se laga aur sab kuch mita de ... #life #love #youandme #comesitbymyside #missmyself #yqbaba #yqdidi #kuchbateeinankahi

shishupal Kumar

Chitra Iyer

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that starts with #comesitbymyside. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Shall we just bask in a companionable silence?
Come, sit by my side
Feel my presence in blessed silence
Feed my silence with yours
Let silence hear the sounds of nature
Today, let silence breathe
Come, sit by my side
Let's touch silence and and enjoy some quiet
Come, sit by my side
Silence beckons
Shh! 

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that starts with #comesitbymyside.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mouni Kanna✍

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that starts with #comesitbymyside. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hold my hand 
Hang your sorrows
Put full stop to your thoughts
Come closer to me take a deep breath 
Take a nap now.....to hold your smile.
I'll be  with you all the time raaa 
 It's #poemtime. Write a poem that starts with #comesitbymyside.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
and tell me about the Life of those moments which you spent without talking,chatting,thinking of me.
Was there anything missing inside you also ?
I haven't smiled since you left, 
My WhatsApp was colourless without your messages.
My heart was pumping blood but I haven't hear its beating since you left.
Come and see yourself, see the moments which you left scattered are still there waiting for you.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You don't have to listen me.
Just sit by my side.
Look into my eyes
like you did.
smile at me
like our first meet.
Let me look into your eyes,
like never before
sit till the dawn
and wait
till I take my last breath...  It's #poemtime. Write a poem that starts with #comesitbymyside.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that starts with #comesitbymyside. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #Uttarakhand

read more
feel the pain of childhood. 
When I lived in deprived.  It's #poemtime. Write a poem that starts with #comesitbymyside.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #uttarakhand

Jyothi Jantz

read more
With your beautiful feeling  
I keep listening to you 
with all my thoughts 
Which keeps me going 
On motivated in life It's #poemtime. Write a poem that starts with #comesitbymyside.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Neither you open your mouth
Nor will I utter a word
Just look at the far away moon
And awe at the shooting star
Hold each other's hand
And read our beating hearts
Come, sit by my side
And we'll create our own idyll. It's #poemtime. Write a poem that starts with #comesitbymyside.  #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

Does it look like a shape? If yes, it's completely unintentional 🙈🖤 #comesitbymyside #yqbaba #poemtime #theunsungquill

read more
"Come, sit, by my side," 
I said to life.
Laughing, it did. 
"Life of human always 
lives faraway from him 
unless he dies,"
it said.  Does it look like a shape? If yes, it's completely unintentional 🙈🖤

#comesitbymyside
#yqbaba
#poemtime
#theunsungquill