Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inthebeginning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inthebeginning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, i=int(1)/(a^(2)cos^(2x+b^(2)sin^(2)x)dx, i=int sqrt(x^(2)-a^(2))dx, for _ in range(int(input())),

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Need strenuous efforts
Strength in the face of pain
An experience involving 
the apparent perception 
Take firm belief in the reliability
And in the end  you will know 
that there are no restrictions Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

You're just another one of those girls with pretty looks, average wit. Nothing special. The same old. We haven't even talked much, #thefear #inthebeginning #savinggrace #thehopeagain

read more
Was it an unrequited love...?

//caption//— % & You're just another one of those girls
with pretty looks,
average wit.

Nothing special. 
The same old. 

We haven't even talked much,

Abid

Good morning. Let the world know what was #soultrigger #inthebeginning of your life journey. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was there, 
standing still behind you. 
In the end I am still at the same place
but somewhere in between you decided to leave for better.
I respected that too.
I entered with dignity and left with mine and yours respect intact.
I couldn't do better than that. Good morning. Let the world know what was
#soultrigger #inthebeginning of your life journey. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The warmth of the dawn rays replenishes the soul and caresses it to go forward. Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
Every human was a clot
brought to fill an ordinary slot
as an honoured owner on a plot
arguing as he will always be here
In the dreamy & fake world 
treating himself as a king
& one day this process is recycled 
the deeds are left as a blot
this bulged clot is placed in the soil 
Leaves everything to spoil 
Grave is contracted like a coil
Hell is roaring & on boil
Thinking all this, makes me shiver
That day everyone will be in fever....... Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it was just for fun.
And now
it has become compulsion... Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
Those dawns where my movitators

They thought me after every   sunset there is a fresh sun rising up!...  Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
I was in darkness
But when I saw some stars 
They made me confident enough
Enough.... For everything!  Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Arun Malarselvan

Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ArunMalarselvan

read more
You won't trust!

In the End

You won't leave! Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arunmalarselvan

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
it was straightforward and simple.
 Good morning. Let the world know what was #inthebeginning of your life journey. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification