Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FriendshipAnchor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FriendshipAnchor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is like a friendship caught on fire, famous poems friendship love, friendship and love and.anger ralated punjabi shayri with pivture 0, sad quotes on friendship and trust, 8 years of friendship quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #FriendshipAnchor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That keeps us safe from a dangerous 
and difficult situations
That supports in times of harmful 
and tough situations
That sets right when in depressed mood
That gives freedom from disturbance 
in times of confusion Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #FriendshipAnchor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #FriendshipAnchor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That parks you safe, keeping all your worries, problems at bay..  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #FriendshipAnchor #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
which can stop you from flowing into wrong time or wrong direction Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Sanan

read more
Depends on your attitude level jow much you hold it strong remembering 
Not to avoid you for last chats............. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
That doesn't let you sink in the sea of problems Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
Who will guides us Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Which keep you Stable when you are in deep water Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
that keeps you grounded when you fly riskily high,
and also saves you from drowning in a wallow of self-pity and deprecating thoughts. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Arfaa Irfan Kolsawala

read more
That holds you down when you feel like running away,
Friendship is that anchor,
That grounds you to certain things and makes you realise thier importance,
Friendship is that anchor,
That never lets your ship sink,
Because friends are always there to hold and support you.
 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Mohammad Aslam

read more
That fastened our souls ,
With a strong and  faithful knot.
It sails with us everywhere.
In a serene nature,
With pleasant breeze and cold water.
In a hot scorching, blazing and blistering rays,
Also in a harsh and biting winter.
While in typhoons , cyclones and storms, our belief becomes more trustworthy and more secure,
It firmly holds you and gives you the real essence of relationship. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification