Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lieswritertells Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lieswritertells Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lie to me, everything before but is a lie game of thrones, love the way you lie lyrics 22200, everything before but is a lie, sister tells lies about me,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

I live by a beautiful lie #lieswritertells #Thoughts

read more

Sanan

What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I write some things not related to me...
Iam not good to better writings to submit...
Biggest lie iam worse writer than you expect.. What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's a writer's block that I am unable to write something. 
I can pull off this without anyone noticing the imperfections. 
I need my space and setting to write. 
I just need a decent ending. 
This I am certain is original.  What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
This time shall too pass by What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
This time I am better than the previous.  What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

The Plot is their own Brain child,

It doesn't refer to anyone 

alive or dead and the characters

are their own creations....  What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine

PB

read more
I m the best one. What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
That ki aaj ho jayega nhi toh kal ho jayega. What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Anant

read more
Our words don't resonate with our reality... What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine

Rama Krishna Lunavath

read more
 I'm the Best What are the lies that every writer tells themselves? Collab and share in today's #musingtime. #lieswritertells #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification