Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSistillreadthatbook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSistillreadthatbook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bro sis love quotes, i love u my sis images shayri 0, bro sis love quotes in punjabi, sis love quotes, bro and sis quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Sancheeta Singha

358 Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme life #QSistillreadthatbook #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
written best moment of our
Memories  358
Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme #life #QSistillreadthatbook #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shree

#basyunhi Shree #QSistillreadthatbook Quote Stitchers #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers life #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
you sent me the other day!
Just coz' it has your name on it,
Just coz' you read few chapters for me,
Just coz' your underlined para means 
like a new & different chapter,
I do love to rest this on me
held passionately in my hands,
while I sync to the storyline & it's aroma,
keeping you at center of my heart!
You know, coz' I love you!  #basyunhi
Shree 

#QSistillreadthatbook 
 Quote Stitchers 
#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers  #life #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme life #QSistillreadthatbook #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
where every page contains my story. 

The book is my mind & 
the content page - my heart.  Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme #life #QSistillreadthatbook #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme life #QSistillreadthatbook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which motivates me to live fruitfully with boldness of positive attitude to enhances my glory a little bit more farther. Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme #life #QSistillreadthatbook #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme life #QSistillreadthatbook #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that reminds me of you.  Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

R Dubey

read more
i still read that book where we have old conversations, our bond, our love, and i want to read that book again and again, because you are there in that book. Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Varadhan P M

read more

That kindled my thoughts

Which more or less had 
reflected my Life!  Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Mukund Khanna

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme life #QSistillreadthatbook #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Even if I know the end is sad to read
It's painful and will make me cry inside out
And I accept it as a token 
And an appreciation for the writer
To write such a beautiful piece
With such an emotional connect 
That leave no other choice for me
And just to read every single page
Just to appreciate the fact 
That my eyes worth the leak
By submerging into the masterpiece.— % & Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #aboutme #life #QSistillreadthatbook #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
I still live that book. Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
I still live that book. Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification