Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearfreedom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearfreedom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Springblossoms

Climate change 🔊🏭🌊 #Freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #letters #yolewrimo #dearfreedom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's better to cage human behind
The bars of confinement,
As the freedom of destroying
And ruling the earth only with
Money is only prioritised than
Caring and saving nature.
Let the innocent earth breath
And enjoy the freedom to
Live in this solar system,
And not suffer from 
Climate change!  Climate change 🔊🏭🌊

#freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #letters #yolewrimo #dearfreedom  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashika Ashika

Dear Freedom, If you had an address, it'd be the pincode of my old house where I could sing at 3AM and curse out loud. #Freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #Collab #yolewrimo #dayfourteen #dearfreedom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Are we really free? when women of our country is not really free and safe!!  Dear Freedom, 
If you had an address, it'd be the pincode of my old house
where I could sing at 3AM and curse out loud. 

#freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #collab #yolewrimo #dayfourteen #dearfreedom  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Happy Independence day to all ❤️ Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires Dear Freedom, If you had an address, it'd be the pincode of my old house where I could sing at 3AM and curse out loud. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #freedomhasanaddress #dearfreedom #dayfourteen

read more
Let minorities feel safe 
in night and in days.
Add your tri-colours to 
the life of rape victims.
Overshadow the grief and 
intolerance around,
Make us proud of our heritage 
and history profound.
Bestow lost love, courtesy 
and humanity to the mankind.
Precisely picot and polish the 
pragmatic plague of thoughts in society,
On this day, guide all to ponder 
oneness and humbleness.
 Happy Independence day to all ❤️
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires

Dear Freedom, 

Bizz_are_ Soul

Dear Freedom, If you had an address, it'd be the pincode of my old house where I could sing at 3AM and curse out loud. #Freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #Collab #yolewrimo #dayfourteen #dearfreedom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
sometimes you are a cliche,
you are overrated sometimes,
may be a paradox
but I will always welcome you
to be relative, sometimes... Dear Freedom, 

#freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #collab #yolewrimo #dayfourteen #dearfreedom  #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Dear Freedom, If you had an address, it'd be the pincode of my old house where I could sing at 3AM and curse out loud. #Freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #letters #yolewrimo #dearfreedom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses

read more
Please let yourself
sync into my soul
and imbibe in my life.

This unfreedom is
damn killing me.

Dear Freedom, 

#freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #letters #yolewrimo #dearfreedom  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Dear Freedom, If you had an address, it'd be the pincode of my old house where I could sing at 3AM and curse out loud. #Freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #letters #yolewrimo #dearfreedom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let me run to the mountain top and shout your name and mine Dear Freedom, 

Saahasa Ravi

Dear Freedom, If you had an address, it'd be the pincode of my old house where I could sing at 3AM and curse out loud. #Freedom #address #freedomhasanaddress #letters #yolewrimo #dearfreedom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never felt 
You left me ...
I never felt
Restricted with you...
You are the 
Reason behind every
Good memory I made ❤️ Dear Freedom, 

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
Can I get you without fight? 

Dear Freedom, 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Freedom is being you
without anyone’s permission Dear Freedom, 

सरफिरी®

read more
Let me open window of my tiny room...
And take a breathe of freedom...

Ooh Freedom...
You mean a lot for that sparrow
Who had got her wings shattered last night 
By some hungry eyes...
 Dear Freedom, 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification