Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jobyoudontlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jobyoudontlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about employs tools of the job competently, housekeeper job in mumbai, how is your job meaning in hindi, love job quotes, rezum for job,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The same way that you are still stuck in a loveless marriage hesitating to walk out.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sai kiranmai

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
because the job that we don't Love may help us find the job we Love. — % & Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
Some are in need to pay their Bills,
Some are still searching for their Path.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
As i started my career with it first even i had other in my difficulties  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
"Because of you, my love"

"For me, but I have never asked you for diamonds or gold, Rolex or Lamborghini, Prada or Bobi Brown. 
You don't even talk to me when you are home, so how come it is because of me? "

"Precisely, at home I am unable to talk, that's why." Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Penman

read more
I concede I don't love the job but
I can't leave that firm which initiated my career
In their hard times  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
"Divorce and resignation both are not acceptable to indian mentality".  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more
Jobs are based on qualifications

Liking or disliking depends on attitude 

Is like the Arranged Marriages.

Love becomes a compulsion...

After Marriage not before!  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

To nurture the souls who are born from me
To enlighten their future by strengthening their present
 Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
“its part of necessity for life to earn money and take some experience from here to move further in life.” Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #jobyoudontlove #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification