Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best earthsay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best earthsay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about down to earth meaning, nearest planet to earth, climatic zones of the earth, poem on save trees and save earth, tinnitus in one ear,

• 44 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

What does the #earthsay? #picquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And man continues to take till 
he can take no more for he has 
not learnt his lessons well.
Someday, he shall realise the
folly of his actions but by then 
even i, the earth, cannot save him.  What does the #earthsay? #picquote  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahima Jain

What does the #earthsay? #picquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #restzone

read more
Please save me..
Don't treat me like
you treat your own mother
once they got old...
 What does the #earthsay? #picquote  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #restzone

Gita Khanna

What does the #earthsay? Collab and complete this #picquote #Worldearthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The aerial view of the earth shows a unified whole, it's only when we come down we discern boundaries... 

So also when we rise above pettiness we discern  a joint family, when we stoop low we become isolated nuclear units..  What does the #earthsay? Collab and complete this #picquote #worldearthday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

What does the #earthsay? Collab and complete this #picquote #Worldearthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
मैंने तुम्हें जिंदगी जीने के लिए हर साधन दिया
फिर भी तुम मुझे तकलीफ दे के अपनी 
जिंदगी नष्ट करने पर क्यों तुले हो |— % & What does the #earthsay? Collab and complete this #picquote #worldearthday  #YourQuoteAndMine

hindustani bhau

mute video

Deepika Vishal Shah

What does the #earthsay? #picquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Bloom and Let Bloom 
🌼🌼 What does the #earthsay? #picquote  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Oh homosaps! You are exploring
 life on Mars.Mind repairing
 the damage done here. What does the #earthsay? #picquote  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I wanted to heal
but not in the sake of death... What does the #earthsay? #picquote  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
I Wish Humans 
reciprocated the love
 I gave to them. What does the #earthsay? #picquote  #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
People is thinking one, but what was earth is thinking. What does the #earthsay? #picquote  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification