Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Worldearthday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Worldearthday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, if you want to change the world go home and love your family, love the world today, i love you as big as the world text, love of world,

• 85 Followers
  • 101 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prachi Sharma

Welcome to the Day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO. Collab and begin the poem with the line #letitbe. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #earthwish #earthwish #Worldearthday #EarthDay2023 Read my thoughts on YourQuote app at https://www.yourquote.in/prachi-sharma-czaxv/quotes/let-it-night-asked-so-sullen-earth-sun-said-you-have-rotate-cqxr81 #कविता

read more
mute video

Shabdveni

mute video

Ashtvinayak

पृथ्वी हम सबका घर है, इसकी सुरक्षा हम सब पर है। #Earth #nojohindi #nojotaquotes #Tranding #Worldearthday #विचार

read more
mute video

Divya Kumari

World Earth day 🌎 #Worldearthday 2023 #nojota #English #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATearthin4words • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab on this World Earth Day special prompt with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #EarthDay #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Worldearthday #motherearthday

read more
Planet created by God OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATearthin4words
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹

Collab on this World Earth Day special prompt with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Divyani Choudhary

Good morning. Today is World Earth Day. Begin your day with a #picquote. What does the #earthwish and why? Let us know. :) Earth Day is an annual event on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First held on April 22, 1970, it now includes a wide range of events coordinated globally by EARTHDAY.ORG (formerly Earth Day Network) including 1 billion people in more than 193 countries. #Worldearthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"LOVE THE
EARTH AS YOU
WOULD LOVE
YOURSELF." Good morning. Today is World Earth Day. Begin your day with a #picquote. What does the #earthwish and why? Let us know. :)

Earth Day is an annual event on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First held on April 22, 1970, it now includes a wide range of events coordinated globally by EARTHDAY.ORG (formerly Earth Day Network) including 1 billion people in more than 193 countries. #WorldEarthDay #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kumaarkikalamse

#yqbaba #Kumaarsthought #yqdidi #हिंदी #Hindi #poem Ranjeeta Ashesh जी #धरती #धरा #Worldearthday #छाँव #गाँव #पाँव #NAPOWRIMO Thanks for nomination.. I tried to give some reality based poem which I feel in todays time. Hope it had done justification with your challenge.

read more
धरती की प्यास ~

अपने  सुख  के  लिए  काट  दिए वृक्ष, 
अब तपती धूप  में तलाशता  है छाँव। 

तब  क्यों  ना  सूजी  तुझको गर्मी की, 
जब काट  दिए  सड़को के लिए गाँव। 

किया  होता तूने  सम्मान इस धरा का, 
ना छिलते तेरे इस तपन में  कभी पाँव। 
 #YQBaba #Kumaarsthought #YQDidi #हिंदी #hindi #poem Ranjeeta Ashesh जी #धरती #धरा #worldearthday #छाँव #गाँव #पाँव #napowrimo

Thanks for nomination.. I tried to give some reality based poem which I feel in todays time. 

Hope it had done justification with your challenge.

Dr.J.Kavitha

World Earth day- April 22

Earth is our mother
Whatever bad we do to her
She suffers herself which make us in danger,
Save our Earth from global warming
Make our Earth a green planet.
Plant more trees,
Avoid plastics.
Save our mother
She gives us a lot. #worldearthday #saveearth #yqbaba #yqenglish

Rasmeet Bhatia

Participate in #NAPOWRIMO Day 22 by writing a poem, starting with #earthhasbeendisappointed. I shall feature/highlight the best ones posted before 11 AM IST. ✨ PS: Invite your new writer friends. #dostyq #yqbaba #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #Worldearthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
watching humanity being lost and insensitivity of people in this tough time.. Participate in #NaPoWriMo Day 22 by writing a poem, starting with #earthhasbeendisappointed. I shall feature/highlight the best ones posted before 11 AM IST. ✨

PS: Invite your new writer friends.

#dostyq #yqbaba #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #worldearthday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

Fairy Lights

This is dedicated to the mother earth and how to conserve her! #earthdayspecial #Worldearthday #yqbaba #Conserve

read more
       This is dedicated to the mother earth and how to conserve her! #earthdayspecial #worldearthday #yqbaba #conserve
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification