Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearpatience Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearpatience Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Dear Patience, You visited me when I was a child didn't you? Then they beat it out of my system. I waited for love to arrive with you I waited my turn and never crossed the line with you I sacrificed my tongue everytime with you And nobody did the same. You weren't a blueprint rather a reason I was punished #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearpatience #chitsletter

read more
I'll meet you soon, after I'm done dealing with my impatience. I am aware you may have to wait forever but I'm sure that like us silly humans you don't believe in a forever and someday you will be rewarded for just being you.
You will then see me in you and I shalt know your worth. I hope your epitaph won't read: Waiting for her, 
Maybe I'll lie here in conversation with Mr Forever. 
Hehehe. 
Impatiently yours, 
🤭 Dear Patience,

You visited me when I was a child didn't you? Then they beat it out of my system. 
I waited for love to arrive with you
I waited my turn and never crossed the line with you
I sacrificed my tongue everytime with you
And nobody did the same. 
You weren't a blueprint rather a reason I was punished

Nephophile

#yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #dearpatience #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
Holds my hands at the end of 
my last breath so my immortal soul would 
live in the heart of the peopls. 

#yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #dearpatience #letters
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Sweety PIe💚

711 #desiresoftheheart #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #dearpatience #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because of you 
I have been incredibly patient and surely it will pay off in the end.
This applies to other aspects in my life too.
Think about what I want, wish for it, and then let go.
The patience I have allows it to happen... #711 #desiresoftheheart 
#yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #dearpatience #letters
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the Day 24 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to patience. #dearpatience #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Your importance, your beauty and your grace is such that I fall short of words. Your qualities are such, that I wish my
 children imbibe them in abundance. 
I have seen people made or marred in proportion to the company of your gentle self they have enjoyed.I myself have lost  a battle or two when I swerved  from you. 
Love you, 
Yours.. 

Welcome to the Day 24 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to patience. #dearpatience #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 24 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to patience. #dearpatience #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you are the beginning of every story and success.  Welcome to the Day 24 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to patience. #dearpatience #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Dear Patience, You visited me when I was a child didn't you? Then they beat it out of my system. I waited for love to arrive with you I waited my turn and never crossed the line with you I sacrificed my tongue everytime with you And nobody did the same. You weren't a blueprint rather a reason I was punished #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearpatience

read more
 kindly bear with my restless heart
  Dear Patience,

You visited me when I was a child didn't you? Then they beat it out of my system. 
And nobody did the same. 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
You are the sweetest attribute I have ever met. So very demure and soft spoken.Since I have befriended you, my life has been an easy ride. Life is not a race anymore, observing events and people as they are has become my second nature. 
Thanks for being by my side
Love you hamesha ♥️
 Welcome to the Day 24 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Sakshi Jasrotia

Dear Patience, You visited me when I was a child didn't you? Then they beat it out of my system. I waited for love to arrive with you I waited my turn and never crossed the line with you I sacrificed my tongue everytime with you And nobody did the same. You weren't a blueprint rather a reason I was punished #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearpatience

read more
I tried so hard,
& got this far
But in the end 
It doesn’t even matter. Dear Patience,

And nobody did the same. 

Arka Deb Burman

Dear Patience, You visited me when I was a child didn't you? Then they beat it out of my system. I waited for love to arrive with you I waited my turn and never crossed the line with you I sacrificed my tongue everytime with you And nobody did the same. You weren't a blueprint rather a reason I was punished #letters #secondquote #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearpatience

read more
যা চেয়েছি তা জটেনাই...... আর যা পেয়েছি তা কল্পনাতীত ..... Dear Patience,

And nobody did the same. 

Nitesh Prajapati

read more
Please always have a life time with me. My nature is very angry so always keep me cool.  Welcome to the Day 24 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification