Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqcollaboration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqcollaboration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 55 Followers
  • 215 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

Wishing you a Ramazan full of blessings and great food! Write the story your stomach narrates when it's growling. Use #RamazanMubarak #yqcollaboration ^___^ #YourQuoteAndMine #Foody

read more
do search for your mother!!! Wishing you a Ramazan full of blessings and great food! 

Write the story your stomach narrates when it's growling. 
Use #RamazanMubarak
#yqcollaboration

^___^

Ravindra Gangwar

Concept: "Take care of Me"who said it. Open invitation to collaboration. All are welcome. #takecare #yqcollab #yqbaba #yqcollaboration #ravindragangwar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Smiling Soul

read more
"Take care of me"
said, your mind.. Concept: "Take care of Me"who said it. Open invitation to collaboration. All are welcome.
#takecare  #yqcollab #yqbaba  #yqcollaboration  #ravindragangwar #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Smiling Soul

Anjali Bisht

#elonmusk #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqchallenge #yqcollaboration

read more
Some reasons to Love.
Some reasons to beloved.
The strength to accept the Love.
And a heart to feel the love.
Because this is what we all crave for.
And this is only we can't give. #ElonMusk
#Collab Challenge 
   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqchallenge #yqcollaboration

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

You always welcome to Collab ನಮ್ಗಿದ್ _ಬೇಕು #cinemagraph #yqmasina yqನಮ್ಗಿದ್_ಬೇಕು #yqjogi #yqkannada #yqlove #yqcollaboration ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು Collaborating with ನಾಗರಾಜ ನಾಯಕ ಎಸ್

read more
ಬಾಳಪಯಣವಿದು ಸಹಜ ನಿರೀಕ್ಷೆಗಳ ಗುಂಗಲ್ಲೇ ಕನಸ ಕಾಣುತ 
ಇರುವುದನ್ನು ಕಳೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಡವೋ ಮನುಜ 😔
ಅನಿರೀಕ್ಷಿತ ತಿರುವುಗಳು ಹೆಚ್ಚಾದಾಗ ದುರಾಸೆಯ ಒಳಹರಿವಿಗೆ ನಿನ್ನ ಅತಿಯಾಸೆಗಳೆಲ್ಲ ಕೊಚ್ಚಿ ಹೋಗುವುದಂತೂ ನಿಜ..! You always welcome to Collab
ನಮ್ಗಿದ್ _ಬೇಕು
#cinemagraph #yqmasina #yqನಮ್ಗಿದ್_ಬೇಕು #yqjogi #yqkannada #yqlove #yqcollaboration #ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು
Collaborating with ನಾಗರಾಜ ನಾಯಕ ಎಸ್

Swapnil Moon

Write the most precious thing or person you have lost in your life. रूकती नही जिंदगी किसी के जाने से, मगर पहले जैसी भी कहां रहती है।। #Collab #Challenge #yqcollab #yqdeep #yqcollaboration #collabwithme #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Deep Midha Collaborating with shipra sharma

read more
Myself Write the most precious thing or person you have lost in your life.

रूकती नही जिंदगी किसी के जाने से,
मगर पहले जैसी भी कहां रहती है।।

#collab #challenge  #yqcollab #yqdeep #yqcollaboration #collabwithme #openforcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Deep Midha
Collaborating with  shipra sharma

Swapnil Moon

#Collab Challenge There are something we bury when we move on to find new pleasures and chase new passions. Collab with me on: #youburied Wishing you a creative Sunday :) #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqcollab #yqcollaboration #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallenge Never Give Up On Ways You Ever Walked.

read more
You buried your dreams.
Do you breathe? Alright? #Collab Challenge

There are something we bury when we move on to find new pleasures and chase new passions. Collab with me on: #youburied

Wishing you a creative Sunday :) #yourquoteandmine 
#yqbaba #yqcollab #yqcollaboration  #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallenge 
Never Give Up On Ways You Ever Walked.

Swapnil Moon

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on #whenyoutalk Wishing you a beautiful Sunday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbabachallengeaccepted #yqquotes #yqcollab #yqcollaboration

read more
When you drive,
wear your helmet 
on your head 
and save some fine 
and life. #Collab Challenge 

Collab with me on
#whenyoutalk

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday :) #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqbabachallengeaccepted #yqquotes #yqcollab #yqcollaboration

Swapnil Moon

#Collab Challenge Sometimes we fail to interpret actions and assume something that we want to assume. Collab with me on #someactions Wishing you a surreal Saturday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcollaboration

read more
Some people breathe but 
they are already dead. #Collab Challenge

Sometimes we fail to interpret actions and assume something that we want to assume. Collab with me on #someactions

Wishing you a surreal Saturday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollab #yourquoteandmine #yqcollaboration

Swapnil Moon

#Collab Challenge Complete the thought: #talkaboutit Wishing you a surreal Sunday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #yqcollaboration #notrips #nolife

read more
have Goa trip with friends.
😓 #Collab Challenge

Complete the thought:
#talkaboutit

Wishing you a surreal Sunday :) #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #yqcollaboration #notrips #nolife

AbiR Jackson

Open for collab💟🔓🔓 . . Just Collab with your soulful words 💟💟 . . #yqpriyachoudhary #yqdidi #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yqcollab #yqcollaboration #yqcollabchallenge

read more
बातों से ज़ख्मी किया उसने
जिसको अपना बनाया था हमने
अरे! वो बातें ना लगती हमें ए ज़ालिम
क्योंकि बातों की भेष में तीर मारा था तुमने

Open for collab💟🔓🔓
Just Collab with your soulful words 💟💟
#yqpriyachoudhary 
#yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore