Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best examadvice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best examadvice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hardest exam in the world, motivational quotes for exam stress, exam result stetus in sad crush one line stetus 0, exam result quotes funny 390, exam quotes funny,

• 32 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Sourav Roy

Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams. My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who performed well and who couldn't perform well in school. Sachin Tendulkar didn't fare well in boards, for instance. But Sharukh Khan was a brilliant student. #YourQuoteAndMine #boardexams #motivationtime #examadvice

read more
In the long run, life will test you without syllabus, without preparation. That, my friend, is the actual examination. Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams.

My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who performed well and who couldn't perform well in school. Sachin Tendulkar didn't fare well in boards, for instance. But Sharukh Khan was a brilliant student.

Fairy Lights

Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams. My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who performed well and who couldn't perform well in school. Sachin Tendulkar didn't fare well in boards, for instance. But Sharukh Khan was a brilliant student. #YourQuoteAndMine #exampressure #boardexams #motivationtime #examadvice #takeyourselfseriously

read more
Don't take the Exams seriously, 
Take, Yourself seriously..  Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams.

My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who performed well and who couldn't perform well in school. Sachin Tendulkar didn't fare well in boards, for instance. But Sharukh Khan was a brilliant student.

K Harsita

My wishes to my younger cousin. He's getting really nervous but at the same time he is physically strong and mentally prepared. All the best bachha. Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams. My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who perfor #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #boardexams #motivationtime #examadvice

read more
Stay calm and healthy, without worrying about your results just give your best. Your actual career starts from here and it will teach you as in the way you treat it.
There are numerous things happening around but you have to believe yourself that you are stronger than the origin of all of your weaknesses. It is just a matter of time, go for it.  My wishes to my younger cousin. He's getting really nervous but at the same time he is physically strong and mentally prepared. All the best bachha. 
Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams.

My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who perfor

Osho Jain

Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams. My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who performed well and who couldn't perform well in school. Sachin Tendulkar didn't fare well in boards, for instance. But Sharukh Khan was a brilliant student. #YourQuoteAndMine #boardexams #motivationtime #examadvice

read more
Three R :

Read (old, not new) 
Revise(whatever you have read) 
Relax (must).... 
 Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams.

Suchita Pandey

Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams. My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who performed well and who couldn't perform well in school. Sachin Tendulkar didn't fare well in boards, for instance. But Sharukh Khan was a brilliant student. #YourQuoteAndMine #boardexams #motivationtime #examadvice #suchitapandey

read more
Focus on making yourself better. Every exam you take, teaches you something new. Learn from it and you shall be successful. Best of luck! Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams.

Harish K B

read more
Keep calm, you are not in war with anyone. Keep yourself hydrated.Everything will be fine. All the best. Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams.

Shivam Soni

Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams. My advice is simple: sleep well before your exam and don't stress too much about the results. Marks never defined the true destiny of anyone. There are countless success stories, both who performed well and who couldn't perform well in school. Sachin Tendulkar didn't fare well in boards, for instance. But Sharukh Khan was a brilliant student. #YourQuoteAndMine #boardexams #twelvethquote #motivationtime #examadvice

read more
No one's life can be decided on one piece of paper. Have faith in God and give priority in doing smart work.

सफलता उसी को हासिल होती है जो अपने हौसले को बुलंद रखके बस आगे ही बढ़ता जाता है।

All the best students. Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams.

Sita Prasad

read more
Just be you,
you don't need to prove anyone.
You need to be with yourself,
Relax, eat well, sleep well,
Give your best!
Come on! You have been giving exams for years, and this is not going to be the last,
you will get through, and be giving more to achieve more!

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It's not everything, 
But it will show you
what would be your everything... Good morning. Board exams start tomorrow. Begin your day by not only wishing everyone well but also sharing a timely advice from your experience of exams.

Madhu Jain

read more
Education is a important part of life and not life. It's not the marks or grades which makes you a good human being so please don't take the extreme step of ending your lives

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification