Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day9lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day9lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqforyou #yqsoil #yqsoul

read more
Endless ways are waiting in
At your capacities explore within
A thought profound colourless though
The light, the air, the moisture to adore
Helps the seeds of the soil to grow
A tiny sprout, the peaceful smile
Here the love is not to beguile
The pleasure you feel sets you free
To search and surge at your decree
The soundscape of the inner sea
Splashes splendour contending breeze
 Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? 

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqforyou #yqsoil #yqsoul

Chitra Iyer

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
words to describe the lockdown day today?
I withdraw into a space of silence
I need to silence all words 
silence is the only prayer that is soothing
it is the language of the Gods
A moment of silence may perhaps be more effective than prayer
the virus must weaken
I lapse into silence

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
We celebrated birthday of my father with limited sources...
Without bakery cake, gifts...
Mammi cooked Semolina sheera (halwa) and gave it shape of cake...
Though she knows how to bake cake,
But my father doesn't like cake...
Therefore we switched the idea off to bake cake at home,
I gave him handmade birthday card... As I always do, I love making cards, I love to give gifts to my close ones...
This birthday was simple and sober...
As I always say, simple and sober wins all over...
And yes I will share pic of Semolina sheera and handmade birthday gift in different quote 😊
We never know how Corona can infect us in deceptive facade... So if we want to fail his attempt of hoodwinking us and infecting us, we need to stay at home and enjoy at home.  Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

cloud33

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #merikalamse #yqdidi #2liners

read more
This lockdown ain't for home, 
it's a rebuilding of soul, ejection of sins, and reward for humanity  Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #merikalamse #yqdidi #2liners

Anand Nagada

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 78/366

read more
1. Battle in " Chai vs Coffee" in morning.

2. Results were out. Few of my cousins and bhabhi tried and they loved the Dalgona Coffee.

3. Recieved Amazing feedback for my first 2 parts of Coffee Tales | Coffee date. Got questions for 3rd part release.

4. Released the Coffee date |Part 3.  Readers loved it. There response to your writing motivates you write further.

5. Eager to hear : " Mere Pyare Deshwasiyon" tommorow morning at 9 AM

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  78/366

Anand Nagda

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 78/366

read more
1. Battle in " Chai vs Coffee" in morning.

2. Results were out. Few of my cousins and bhabhi tried and they loved the Dalgona Coffee.

3. Recieved Amazing feedback for my first 2 parts of Coffee Tales | Coffee date. Got questions for 3rd part release.

4. Released the Coffee date |Part 3.  Readers loved it. There response to your writing motivates you write further.

5. Eager to hear : " Mere Pyare Deshwasiyon" tommorow morning at 9 AM

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  78/366

_sa _anjh

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear diary,
Today Ram Navmi is celebrated. Halwa, puri, fruits, chana, khir etc. were as prasad. Yumm!! It was tasty. Well I don't know why but my mood is off since tomorrow. Today I saw board scheme. Soon exam will be rescheduled . I just want that my sociology and hindi must get over before B.St. I wish of 90+%
and admission in Lucknow University.  Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? 

Ar. Smitha

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #smithasunkara

read more
Lockdown is nothing new for a woman
She has many times faced it in her life.
She has lockdown her feelings 
at every stage of her life. 
When she was not allowed 
to play outside with other friends. 
When she was not allowed 
to wear dresses of her choice. 
When she was not allowed 
to marry of her choice. 
When she was not allowed 
to choose her career of her choice. 
When she was never understood 
by her people only. 
She completely lockdown herself 
from sharing her feelings. 
Because whenever she wanted to live
her dreams she was always questioned.  Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #smithasunkara

Komal Sharma Gupta

Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day9lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Moments fiddle,
in one place still stay,
Lockdown blues they say!
Time has alot to do,
fast forwarding
to happier climes,
fervently find a day,
when all will be alright. Nine days make you good at anything you do. Nine days out of practice is enough to lose your flair. Are you writing everyday? 

#tejaswiniaura

KARAN GUPTA

Someone asked -
How do we tolerate each other and still live together in the same house?
Answer was-
Suppose you are sitting on a wooden chair (without cushion) sipping tea in a glass without a handle, carefully adjusting your grip as the glass has become too hot, sometimes you keep the glass on the table, again pick it up. You are enjoying your favourite tea time cookies by dipping in tea careful not to dip it for long as it might break off into the tea, reading the newspaper and while doing all this you start feeling uncomfortable sitting on the chair and readjust yourself.
What did you do here while enjoying everything? Did you TOLERATE or did you ADJUST while focusing on the positives? #yqbaba
#problem
#life
#adjust
#tolerate
#positive
#lockdowndiary
#day9lockdown
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification