Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cafesareshut Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cafesareshut Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about durga cafe near me, irani cafe near me, story my cafe, refreshing punch my cafe, instagrammable cafes in delhi,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I make my own concoctions and keep experimenting coffee tastes Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm making my own lattes and
adding baking carrot cakes. Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anita Saini

Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi thoughts love #lovequotes

read more
It Doesn't Matter Where Are You Matter wanna Feel.Being Cool Stay Home! Do Something New. Enjoy The Coffee At Self Quaratine With Your Beloved. This Is Precious Time Of Life. Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #thoughts #love #lovequotes

Ar. Smitha

Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
I miss the coffee with you, 
I miss the chit chats with you, 
I miss the long waits, 
I miss our lovely dates.  Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Dr.Merlin Dorcus

read more
Once where we walked liked a strut
In a life of  habitual rut.
Friendly chit chats cut
Companions absence weakens my guts
I'm locked in my humble hut
Like a shelled nut. Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kasim Crestfallen

Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime #yqspecial love #yqbaba #Motivation #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
where we spent hours cursing
life while sipping coffee.
There was nothing to say, still
used to get topics out.
That big table of wood and
those ruthless besiegers,
we are all missing. Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime #yqspecial #love #yqbaba #motivation #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqthoughts #yqfeelings

read more
The ancient pulse of recalling the memories..
Which has hard shrunken in clean set dryness..
The bleak twigs overheard relishing the favourable sip..
Had sought out many attractions in every relationship..
Working the fragrance with very ecstasy sound..
Worshipping the time favouring the afar or nigh around..
Saddened by the end that had trembled many though..
Glowing gloom that once lived whereof one could know.. Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqthoughts #yqfeelings

Durga Kannan

read more
Let's look into each other's eyes
On a video call
Sitting in the terrace
Watching the sunset together
Far away, yet in unison
Doing the same things
At exactly the same time
 Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
Let's have the 'nila soru' sapadu
Dining in the terrace
The family in a circle
The full moon shining bright
With varieties of dishes
Garnished with filial love
Seasoned with parental bond
 Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Unfortunately Coffins Are Open  Now that cafes are shut and social distancing is the norm, let's not meet. Let's do what lovers in the previous generations experienced in social distancing for love did: write each other letters. #cafesareshut #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification