Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best memorieswithoutpictures Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best memorieswithoutpictures Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes for family love and memories, quotes on sweet memories of love, hindi poems on love memories, memories with friends quotes and sayings, short quotes on memories with friends,

• 48 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Preeti Shukla

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# preeti shukla#

read more
Hmari all memories hmari picture hi show krti h, 
Chayhe past ki ho y future ki..... What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# preeti shukla#

Fairy Lights

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #philosophy #yqbaba

read more
Food without it's Tempting Aroma...
A Bath without Bubbles...
A Cake without Baking Soda...
Cookies without Sugar... 
And Me without my Heart. 

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #philosophy #yqbaba

Sweety PIe💚

Like a small memory loss,
As if all my bad memories are erased,
As if only you were there,
Don't withdraw the love
I see in your eyes for me.
Cause then I can fight
against everything
Cause I know you will wait
for me to come back
I just want to love you,
only to love,nothing else. #526 T #memorieswithoutpictures #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination

Osho Jain

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻 You know what... She is also single girl child like me... So naturally we understand each other... Sister cum best friend ❤️

read more
More vivid...
Because those memories are imprinted inside hippocampus of our brain...
See... I am applying biological science here😌
Btw...
We don't need pictures to remember someone...
To love someone...
We just need the purest heart and the purest love to transform moments spend with them into evergreen memories...
This is I am dedicating to my best bestest friend purbasa 🌻 What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻
You know what... She is also single girl child like me...
So naturally we understand each other... 
Sister cum best friend ❤️

Bizz_are_ Soul

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #nostalgicmoments

read more
lyrics without tune,
food without the secret ingredient,
that Ma uses in her creation,
reminiscing childhood without 
stains of dried tear 
as nostalgia misses it's existence... What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#nostalgicmoments

Aamna Magray

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #photograph #EdSheeran #lovethissong #remindsmeofyou

read more
A memoir without it's title ! What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #photograph #edsheeran #lovethissong #remindsmeofyou

Quote.Of .My.Thought

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Treasure without an evidence ✌️🦋 What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.#painslastforever #guitarislife #Guitar_Lover #memoriesneverdie #memorieswithoutpictures #MemoriesHurts #memorieskill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with @__KAVYANJALI_ DAS_

read more
Not my brain my heart
Forces me to bleed
emotions!  The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.#painslastforever  #guitarislife #guitar_lover #memoriesneverdie #memorieswithoutpictures #memorieshurts #memorieskill  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with @__KAVYANJALI_ DAS_

Shubhi Mahajan

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 past without evidence because without pictures we don't able to enjoy some of the best moments of past that sometime brings a smile on our face. What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kashish

नए मौसम ने ये अहसान किए हैं....
अब याद मुझे वो दर्द पुराने नहीं अाते!!!
पलकें भी चमक उठती हैं सोने में हमारी...
आंखों को अभी ख़्वाब छुपाने नहीं अाते!!!

🖤🖤🖤🖤

#yqbabaquotes #yqdidiquotes 
#hindiquotes #lovelylife #memorieswithoutpictures 
#lovevibeslife #life #girl
loader
Home