Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Day22lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Day22lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

K Harsita

looking forward to see a healthy world. Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown #mylockdownweekdiary #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Will the stranger go this soon? The question arises when I feel the wind. During this quarantine we are filled with different emotions.
For some moments I spent these weeks feeling like years. We had to indulge with the outside world for our studies and projects, so I became a wanderer. Now it is quite difficult for me to spend time in home. Then sometimes, I felt these weeks like a few hours. I have excavated about the rare qualities of my family and discovered the secrets of my siblings. It was like completing a very long book within a few hours. Now I do not want to end this beautiful time.
Lockdown in India has been set as a record. It has the strictest lockdown among countries in the world according to the WHO.
A little more strict towards your actions and you will feel like you are enjoying your rules. But still the question arises how long to overcome this obstacle. Well we see a new world on the other side of the barrier soon. There is some discomfort even during this rest time. A line comes to my heart for this unsolicited guest, "ATITHI TUM KAB JAOGE". Isolation is extended for the betterment, we should become a sharp observant towards the happenings. looking forward to see a healthy world. 
Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown 
#mylockdownweekdiary  #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Why do we write? Well, I write to feel decluttered. It helps my thoughts to flow without being scattered like clusters of words which only pile up without use. When my friends connect through my writings it is another milestone. Yesterday, I wrote a neat reminder for a lovely friend of mine. She forgets to take her medicines, this paper she has to pin in her kitchen, so that she doesn't 😃 forget. It gave me immense pleasure. 
Today, I took my first zoom class😃. And helped kids play a word game. 
#yqbaba I agree, we start getting used to situation in 3 weeks and I am more used to now than before, amidst insecurities. 
One of the strangest things was earthquake for 2 consecutive days in Delhi and NCR. Though, it was minor, a major one can occur. Now that is unpredictability, isn't it?
What future holds, who knows,
This phase was unexpected.
What may come, we don't know,
we only know to strive,
be there  for each other and not lose hope.
Stay Safe, Stay indoors and maintain social distance.

Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A lot of changes 
in everyone's behavior 
No complaints --lesser arguments Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every little thoughts give 
You some result or idea. Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Today i have think about
This app mean through this app
(Your quote)app daily learn something 
But today i have really think for yourquote baba gyaan , daily give some information this is great work and i think handle this work is sometime difficult I think so,really really great work yourquote baba information give .
i have really learn today.this particular way so,yes it's nice work  Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 97/366

read more
1. Woke up from bed and straight did the cleaning of hall and kitchen as the flatmates have made it a dirty place. 

2. This resulted in direct impact on our cooking tasks : I announced to them I will make only my food and no one others because of the yesterday when they didn't cleaned the hall and kitchen despite telling them the consequence of it.

3. In between lunch break from the ofc works, went in the society and  become the member of queue waiting for their turn to purchase some vegetables.

4. Ended my day with a cup of hot coffee and a round  counter strike condition zero
#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  97/366

Anand Nagda

Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 97/366

read more
1. Woke up from bed and straight did the cleaning of hall and kitchen as the flatmates have made it a dirty place. 

2. This resulted in direct impact on our cooking tasks : I announced to them I will make only my food and no one others because of the yesterday when they didn't cleaned the hall and kitchen despite telling them the consequence of it.

3. In between lunch break from the ofc works, went in the society and  become the member of queue waiting for their turn to purchase some vegetables.

4. Ended my day with a cup of hot coffee and a round  counter strike condition zero
#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  97/366

Komal Sharma Gupta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Lockdown 2.0
For miles and miles,
no one to be seen,
a car  sometimes maybe,
a koyal singing a lonely song,
children jumping on the upper floor,
a fight erupting between a couple,
people peering into each other's flats,
sitting out on balconies.
There is something similar about them,
resigned to a universal fate, with no escape.
An acceptance of the reality,
an invisible foe lurks across borders,
roads, streets.
Stay home, stay safe.
For the fighting bravehearts pray.
@tejaswiniaura
#tejaswiniaura

Simpa Kharagwanshi

read more
I have been feeling this way from many days but today it just overpowered me.

In lockdown where others are finding it difficult to pass their time, I am running shortage of time. It is really pissing me off. I feel either I am inefficient or may be overburdened. I hardly get to sleep for 6 hrs. 

In order to save my time, either I don't pick up my calls or switch off my phone, how insane is that !! Isn't it.

After pondering upon it, I realised that I have taken up writing newly, is it taking a toll on me or what ??

Whatever is the reason but it's terrible 😫😫

Hope to get over this soon.

Vinod Umratkar

read more

हे लॉकडाउन।
संपता संपेना। 
जाता जाईना।
                  हा कोरोना।।

लॉक डाऊनचे।
मोजता दिवस।
झालेय बावीस।
                    आजवर

कधी हा जाणार।
कोरोना आजार।
झालोत बेजार ।
                    बसून घरी।। Write your #lockdowndiary for #Day22lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification