Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifwordshadfragrance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifwordshadfragrance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

सानू

If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They would be memorize you about me.. If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweta

If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The fragrance would be divine. It would be refreshing. It would be something eternal and against transience. At the same time the fragrance would be as immortal as the words are. It can withstand the ravages of time. I imagine would the fragrance change for change in words ie. Encouraging words, consoling words, advising words or would it remain the same... If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
If words had fragrance
We would need no perfume
Well, would the word 'love' then smell lovely?
It means 'hate' would be truly hated, making the world a lovelier place indeed
I wonder what fragrance 'humanity' would emit?
It makes a rare appearance these days, you know
maybe, it would have a not so popular smell
How about the word 'religion'?
I think it would probably smell differently for different people
'My Religion' would perhaps smell weird  for you 
Happy that words have no fragrance
They nevertheless give me a 'write' fragrance
Smell it? 
 If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine

Mysterious

used lavender for a reason If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you could smell my 
LOVE for you,
like you smell
Lavender perfume ! 
used lavender for a reason

If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
First of all...
Don't say potato curry,
Potatoes are my favorite...
Not refrigerated,
But fresh curry and aloo paratha...
Now come to the fragrance...
Though I am allergic to fragrance,
But I always love to experience a natural fragrance...
Not artificial...
But as pure as new born babies...
When my nephew was born, he was smelling the same fragrance...
Natural like God gifted 🌻
This natural aroma brings magical ardour...
Others are just perfunctory...  If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Rabindra Kumar Ram

read more
If words had fragrance i would love spreading my feelings to all over world...!!!

--- Rabindra Ram If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
My poems i would have wanted to smell like sweet milk and new babies smell, which fills everyone holding them with intense love and affection, innocence and just amazed in wonderment.

Nishtha Rishi

If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #nishtharishi #yourquoteandnishtha Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then every quotes would be fragrant. If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #nishtharishi #yourquoteandnishtha

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
everyday would smell 
of Jack Daniel's  If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine

Jasmine Saini

read more
people wouldn't have strived 
for the flowers but had strived
hard for the most fragrant 
words in the world. If words had fragrance, tomorrow would smell like fresh oranges and the past would smell like refrigerated potato curry. #ifwordshadfragrance #personify #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification