Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best couldntload Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best couldntload Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you did everything you could to make peace, i could easily fall in love with you, erasure i could fall in love with you, selena i could fall in love with you, i could fall in love with you,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #Collab. What are those things that #couldntload #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because that darkest part of my story is so secret ... Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweta

Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #Collab. What are those things that #couldntload #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Pradeep Bhatt

read more
Let your hopes spring high...Someday the promises will be rebuilt, the emotions will be preserved. Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pradeep Bhatt

Osho Jain

Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #Collab. What are those things that #couldntload #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉not intentionally writing this to hurt someone...

read more
The excess भार of trifle likes on comments...
And even I don't understand what is the logic or depth of liking comments like true!, good! etc
Or either begging for reading their quotes or liking their quotes and subscribing their channels... 
See, I am not becoming arrogant but I have been thinking this seriously for few days... 
The logic behind these activities of some people...
Arey yar, 
Pasand ayega kuch to definitely like, follow will be done...
Unnecessarily publicity se kisko satisfy karrahe ho🙊🙈🙉
 Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉not intentionally writing this to hurt someone...

Snigdha Agrawal

Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #Collab. What are those things that #couldntload #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the washing machine, the porthole
hinges found broken.  Can't wait
for the mechanic to come, till then
used clothes pile up. Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #Collab. What are those things that #couldntload #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
the bitter past,
Coz its 
"fond memories" 
are all I wish 
to reminisce
and last.
 Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Tushar Paul

Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #Collab. What are those things that #couldntload #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #thoughtofthemidnight #Emotions #yourquotebaba #yourquote

read more
... emotions!

Still a stone-heart! Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #thoughtofthemidnight #emotions #yourquotebaba #yourquote

आएना ए दिल

read more
The weight of expectations of other people so made my mind to live my life on my terms and to always remember this I made a tattoo that is free🕊on my wrist. Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #Collab. What are those things that #couldntload #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
anymore the fake smiles
I say what I feel, 
If you are hurt, 
I am not sorry at all.  Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Komal Sharma Gupta

Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #Collab. What are those things that #couldntload #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
It doesn't good bode,
for the Word Express,
as it snowed,
the cargo of letters
didn't load,
empty as empty it can be,
the lines will go crazy,
what will the fate of
stories, poems, 
one wonders maybe.
An empty Word Express,
will reach its destination
eventually,
the lines will go crazy,
the lines will go crazy! Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Amit Jotwani

read more

the software
to unload memory.  Alwin Sunil sent us this quirky prompt to post as a #collab. What are those things that #couldntload  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification