Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best may17lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best may17lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about may 2019 usd to inr, we may be apart in distance but never at heart, loading may be defined as, may day in india, may day story,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Eventhough its difficult for ppl to survive, 
On a saferside its good to extend as its being done for saving our precious life..
Lets fight together n win over such a evil n 
culprit corona..
One fine day we can realise how worth our lives are, it has to be saved at anycost for further bright future❤️
 Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdowndiary

read more
my diary seems to be waiting for a volume two... Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lockdowndiary

xyz

Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

read more
so, stay at home and utilise your time in doing something that will benefit you after lockdown👍 Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

cloud33

Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I shall continue writing to heal people ❤️ Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
More time available to learn
Something with own as well as
With the help of internet. Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Still in home 
Stay in  home 
Stay safe 
Healthy and wealthy.  Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
let's begin the countdown again!
And social distancing we continue to maintain.  Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Milan Vishnoi

Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Myself #Books

read more
I will get more time to spend with my two of the greatest friends, who always had enough time for me but I didn't gave them enough time, myself and my books.  Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#myself #books

Rumika Oraon

Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writingresolution 52/366

read more
I'm planning to transform myself into something that I will not forget for the rest of my life. Into a more responsible, more disciplined, more concerned, more fit human being who understands what is good and what is not for her better than before and acts accordingly.  Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writingresolution 52/366

Kashaf Aysel

read more
I've decided to spend this 3rd lockdown in a productive way... Now that the lockdown is extended further, I'll have a book of my diary entries ready by the end of it. #lockdownextended #may17lockdown #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification