Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best childrenstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best childrenstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kuch kuch hota hai cast child name, childrens poems about love, be like a child quotes, mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Asima Shaikh

#childrenstory

read more
mute video

Poornima Poorni

mute video

Divya Kulkarni

#myfirststory Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play it metaphorical meaning of the idiom. Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a baby elephant.He was very cute. He had water filled in his trunk and was ready to spill it all over my body if I don't wake up. I was really very happy to see him. I started cuddling and hugging the elephant and the elephant responded back by throwing all the water on me. Then I went to play football with him in the garden. It was great fun. Suddenly I heard my mother pushing me very hardly only to find out that I was dreaming and kicking my legs violently. I laughed at the scene a lot. 😃😃
 #myfirststory 
Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. 

Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play it metaphorical meaning of the idiom.  Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

K Harsita

"Excuse me little boy" tapping my knee he says and dashes into the kitchen "I love cheese, specially branded one. Oh! I am missing Tom." When I gets into bathroom, I screams loudly watching Mr. Shark swimming in my bathtab. "Hay! don't panic. I am a pure vegetarian" he nods his wing towards me "my ancestors were different. Come to my home sometimes. We will - -" I runs out and sees many of them in the hall. I yells loudly for my mother. Suddenly my ear turns in the direction of that roar s #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #childrenstory #elephantintheroom

read more
When I looks around I finds him in my kitchen. 
"Sir! why don't you come and eat this? It's Amul product" with mouth full of cheese he asks looking towards my mother's room.
I listens to a voice out of my mother's room saying 
"huh! I don't like dairy products."
Then a tiny gentleman rushes out. 
He is Mr. Jerry... "Excuse me little boy" tapping my knee he says and dashes into the kitchen 
"I love cheese, specially branded one. Oh! I am missing Tom." 
When I gets into bathroom, I screams loudly watching Mr. Shark swimming in my bathtab. 
"Hay! don't panic. I am a pure vegetarian" he nods his wing towards me 
"my ancestors were different. Come to my home sometimes. We will - -" 
I runs out and sees many of them in the hall.
I yells loudly for my mother. 
Suddenly my ear turns in the direction of that roar s

Osho Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play on the metaphorical meaning of the idiom. Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Last more or less 2 months are really hard for all of us... Bearing the burden of pandemic Corona.
This pandemic has reached an impasse, as neither Corona nor the plight of labors can be compromised...
But we are inadvertently ignoring the elephant in the room...
Because we are devoid of any solution...
Remotely cured and impoverished situation of poor, bonded labors, migrants can't be ignored... We need to work simultaneously for both Corona victims, warriors as well as economically exhausted ones... 
Yes, I know this is not truly easier for both government and bureaucrats... But I think they need to cope with this problem by taking it more personally and more efficiently... 
Vaccines applicable to humans can't be waited for long term as well as we can't even put our people under healthy detention in their own homes till longer time... As we have already been suffering from mental, psychological as well as various social, economical issues which cannot be obfuscated before Corona for longer time... 
Let's hope for the best multidimensional remedy as early as possible... 🌻

Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play on the metaphorical meaning of the idiom.  Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

S

CHILDHOOD The Glance of golden days .... #Childhood #childhoodmemories #bachpan #childrenstory

read more
EPOCH OF JUVENILITY 

The perfect cadence to descend in life 
Those beautiful years full of brainless dreams , blunt fights , intense relationship with chochlate , unadulterated friendship. Idiotic fun in searching for faces in clouds ,
Running bare foots to grab the kites 
Rain dance , tree house , cycle race .
All those orange golis ,  mango chat
Climbing up just for few imlies .
All these memorable days which you can't 
Go back to live again nevertheless these blissful days will reside forever in our life .

CHILDHOOD 

The Glance of golden days ....

#childhood #childhoodmemories #bachpan #childrenstory

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play on the metaphorical meaning of the idiom. Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I thought I was dreaming, 
My parents were sitting, 
Ignoring the Elephant. 
What was wrong with them? 
Nothing wrong actually, 
They have a habit of ignoring the big, 
I went near my parents, 
Tip toed saving myself from the sight of the elephant.
I reached near them
And wished them good morning... Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. 

Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play on the metaphorical meaning of the idiom.  Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Lion the Conquerer The king of the jungle the mighty lion wanted peace but in spite of his efforts it was futile. Seven of his subjects, of the vast kingdom he ruled, were always a cause of concern and his failure to obtain peace. The Bull was always an obstacle whenever the lion wanted a calm siesta and the rabbits always distracted. The peacock never disturbed though was always into himself but his utter unconcerned outlook was not what was easily digested by the lion. The squirrels hopped a #yqbaba #yqdidi #lessonsoflife #vices #morals #childrenstory #sevenvices

read more
Lion the Conquerer 
(Caption) Lion the Conquerer

The king of the jungle the mighty lion wanted peace but in spite of his efforts it was futile.
Seven of his subjects, of the vast kingdom he ruled, were always a cause of concern and his failure to obtain peace.
The Bull was always an obstacle whenever the lion wanted a calm siesta and the rabbits always distracted. 
The peacock never disturbed though was always into himself but his utter unconcerned outlook was not what was easily digested by the lion.
The squirrels hopped a

Anuj Jain

There's never a dull moment with kids around, lucky are those who have this fortune. I was visiting uncle Anuj for a month this time. I always enjoyed coming to his place full of mysteries and fun and laughter and food and play. The day was tiring and uncle asked us to sleep early. I woke up to find an elephant in my room. A pink elephant with the brightest smile and soft big ears. It's trunk was so flexible. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #childrenstory #elephantintheroom

read more
There's never a dull moment with kids around, lucky are those who have this fortune.
I was visiting uncle Anuj for a month this time.
I always enjoyed coming to his place full of mysteries and fun and laughter and food and play.
The day was tiring and uncle asked us to sleep early.
I woke up to find an elephant in my room.

Full story in caption

There's never a dull moment with kids around, lucky are those who have this fortune.
I was visiting uncle Anuj for a month this time.
I always enjoyed coming to his place full of mysteries and fun and laughter and food and play.
The day was tiring and uncle asked us to sleep early.
I woke up to find an elephant in my room.
A pink elephant with the brightest smile and soft big ears.
It's trunk was so flexible.

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

#myfirststory Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play it metaphorical meaning of the idiom. Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a baby elephant.He was very cute. He had water filled in his trunk and was ready to spill it all over my body if I don't wake up. I was really very happy to see him. I started cuddling and hugging the elephant and the elephant responded back by throwing all the water on me. Then I went to play football with him in the garden. It was great fun. Suddenly I heard my mother pushing me very hardly only to find out that I was dreaming and kicking my legs violently. I laughed at the scene a lot. 😃😃
 #myfirststory 

Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play it metaphorical meaning of the idiom.  Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification