Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missthecompany Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missthecompany Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you so much my love, love kiss miss you images, miss you mom and dad quotes, i miss you love shayari, miss you dad fathers day quotes,

• 46 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My bestie Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ajay Sharma

Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the one who was my partner for life. Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts #yourquoteandmine

Mahima Jain

Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #Myself

read more
Myself...

To :- A Funny, Happy, Smart and Extrovert Girl

From :- A Sad, Quite and Lost Girl Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #myself

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

read more
My bestest besties ♥️ Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
My lover 😍 Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 Little नोकझोंक little fights but maximum should be love to keep aside every glitch... Fair may not be the colour, beautiful may not be the hair, But Love should always be there ❤️

read more
Someone whom I can trust freely other than my parents, my god...
I don't want someone who is just a shop of flatteries...
Which will evoke my distrust on his words...
I want someone who would acquiesce my giggles, sarcasm, flaws, mistakes equally with love fights and love nights🌻
I would also try to equally reciprocate my behavior to him...
As I always say love is never perfect... It's Imperfectly perfect Bliss for fortunates.
In front of whom I would never feel ashamed to show my scars, my guilt as well as my good actions...
Who will accept me,  
whom I will accept wholeheartedly... 
His shoulders to feel relaxed out of every hurdles... 
His hands to decouple my happiness and to decimate my sorrows... 
Arguments, fights, talking less days but even these days would not able to lessen our love, our honesty in the relationship. 
Osho jain 🌻

Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
Little नोकझोंक little fights but maximum should be love to keep aside every glitch...
Fair may not be the colour, beautiful may not be the hair,
But Love should always be there ❤️

Bizz_are_ Soul

Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dadubhai #grandfather_love #yqquotes #yqbaba #missinggrandfather

read more
my grandfather Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
#dadubhai 
#grandfather_love 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#missinggrandfather

xyz

Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #qualities #yqbaba #tishiyapa

read more
my qualities which no longer exist in me.🙄 Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #qualities #yqbaba #tishiyapa

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
Your life .. Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
that feeling, which stayed me with me all the time. It made me wake up early in the morning with a smile and energy. I spent time with that feeling late till night. I had to force myself to sleep but with a promise taking from the feeling to meet me in the morning. Everything was fine and one morning I woke up and that feeling was nowhere to be found. I was left feelingless. Now people complain when they search company with me... Whose company do you miss the most? #missthecompany #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification