Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yesterdaystory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yesterdaystory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i repair my cycle yesterday, yes it is gif, yes it is meme, who won the yesterday ipl match, do you think i m cute yes or no,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #yesterdaystory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the lights in my living room switched on, the tv blaring corona news and my mom lying on the recliner with eyes shut.
I sensed that she was breathing and was instantly relieved. The clock showed the time as 2.00. Why was mom up at this unearthly hour, I wondered?
I was all groggy eyed and not yet fully awake. It suddenly dawned on me that I had shut out all lights, drawn the curtains and slept for almost three hours after exhaustion took over.
The time was 2.00 p.m. noon. Night was far away.
I laughed. Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #yesterdaystory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Neerja

...  (Quote311) #yesterdaystory #aestheticthoughts me #beingexpressive #universe #philosophy #musings #nothing #zonedout

xyz

I woke up to see ,who is calling my name. At that time, it was 2:47 am. First time, I ignored that voice. But, after repitition of that voice again and again; my curiosity forced me to leave my bed. That voice was coming from the balcony. As soon as I went to the balcony; that voice suddenly stopped and what i see that, there was no one outside my house. I have never heard that voice in my life. I immediately told all these to my mom. She said,"you should not go on hearing such unknown voices. I #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #yesterdaystory #tishiyapa

read more
somebody is calling my name. At that time, it was 2:47 am. First time, I ignored that voice. But,

(Rest in the caption🙏) I woke up to see ,who is calling my name. At that time, it was 2:47 am. First time, I ignored that voice. But, after repitition of that voice again and again; my curiosity forced me to leave my bed. That voice was coming from the balcony. As soon as I went to the balcony; that voice suddenly stopped and what i see that, there was no one outside my house. I have never heard that voice in my life. I immediately told all these to my mom. She said,"you should not go on hearing such unknown voices. I

Kushika Goyal

Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #yesterdaystory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a baby bird who was struggling to fly and entered our house.
I went near it. It seemed to be afraid. I kept some water and pulses near it and moved a bit away. It ate all of them as it was very hungry. I made a small shed for it. After few days, it was all good and flew away. Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #yesterdaystory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

a bluish green light emanating from the flower bed visible from my bedroom window. That's surprising i thought and decided to investigate. Tommy joined me in my quest as he is always eager to go out with me. With great hesitation i ventured to that place but Tommy didn't displayed any excitement nor fear. I shone my torch and there it shone back in all the resplendent shade of bluish green, I discovered a big Aquamarine gem. Now how it landed in my lawn was a mystery which was soon sorted by a #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #yesterdaystory

read more
a bluish green light emanating from the flower bed visible from my bedroom window.
That's surprising i thought and decided to investigate.
Tommy joined me in my quest as he is always eager to go out with me.
With great hesitation i ventured to that place but Tommy didn't displayed any excitement nor fear.
I shone my torch and there it shone back in all the resplendent shade of bluish green, 
I discovered a big Aquamarine gem.
Now how it landed in my lawn was a mystery which was soon sorted by a telephone from my neighbor informing me that his son had broken her necklace and a stone was thrown as a joke by her son in our yard. 
a bluish green light emanating from the flower bed visible from my bedroom window.
That's surprising i thought and decided to investigate.
Tommy joined me in my quest as he is always eager to go out with me.
With great hesitation i ventured to that place but Tommy didn't displayed any excitement nor fear.
I shone my torch and there it shone back in all the resplendent shade of bluish green, 
I discovered a big Aquamarine gem.
Now how it landed in my lawn was a mystery which was soon sorted by a

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
a pigeon had taken refuge in my balcony.  Didn't seem to be afraid of me, sat inside the packing box I had emptied.  Placed a bowl of water and crumbs of bread and watched from behind the curtain.  Stepped out gingerly, ate up the bread crumbs slowly.  Looked around to check her surroundings, went back inside the carton promptly.  I guess the lady was hungry and thirsty, but to my dismay, she had two eggs beneath her wings, protecting her 'would be born babies'. Mother's love, none can equal! Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #yesterdaystory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Subha shree

Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #yesterdaystory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #TrueStory

read more
Yellow twinkling eyes staring at me ,above my cupboard. Rubbing my eyes , clearly saw that thing staring at me . I wished it was dream but its happening with me. I jumped and tried to switch on my lights , screaming that thing kept running towards me.
Suddenly, I woke up staring at the wall , unable to move my body for minutes.
Later Realized I was in sleep paralysis. Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #yesterdaystory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #truestory

Waves of writing

read more
me but don't know why I always confute myself always and feeled like am indefensible about my future. I get confuse after seeing the cojuncture of mundane why always people can't see honesty inside  a rude one . Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #yesterdaystory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
My favourite movie in TV and Suddenly the things are weird.  Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #yesterdaystory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vansh Kumar

read more
What it was. Scary voice  was coming outside from our Apartment. I opened the window to see what it was . since it was dark I was unable to see things. However I could see the shadow of a tall man with horrible nails. He was shouting like a drunk man. Suddenly he entered this apartment   . people were fully scared and he took advantage of this . He was asking them to give all their valuable things to him. They did the same. Suddenly he entered my flat and was knocking very hard. He entered and started asking me the same . I refused. 
He caught my shoulder but I was so afraid that I hit him with the heaviest book. He began to cry. Then I murmured to myself if it is a ghost it shouldn't cry. Then I focused my flash light on him. Then I found that this man is taking advantage of dark . I started shouting. The people came there and I told them what just happened. They were astonished to see the truth . They they caught him  in a crowd took him to nearby police station . There the officer told us that its a named criminal Jack LAYTON . He is accused of 300 night thefts.  Then he praised me for my breavery . And said since we have caught him we will get prize from government.
 Time to stretch your imagination. Free write your way to the end on this #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #yesterdaystory  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification