Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestfriendislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestfriendislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about being alone is best, miss you best friend status, bebi ko bes pasand hai 480, happy birthday to my best friend and husband, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 34 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, find the perfect #simile to describe your #bestfriend. #bestfriendislike #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a mirage in the desert,
their being there 
gives me all the hope
for better days ahead. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, find the perfect #simile to describe your #bestfriend.

#bestfriendislike #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, find the perfect #simile to describe your #bestfriend. #bestfriendislike #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My best..... Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Chitra Iyer

read more
my second skin
When my skin gets too uncomfortable
I slip into my second skin and hug comfort
Togetherness walks alongside comfort, joyfully holding eachother
 Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Mir Sohail

read more
Cute beautiful bunch which I always receive, full of  wonderful and mesmerising surprises, always ready for myself in darkness as well

That is my Friends for me. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
reflection of me, 
On water
and it's a real image
totally opposite of me... Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
A Shadow
That Can't Left Together Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Nfb ..

read more
 a shelter from the deadly loneliness
 a bridge to my life's craziness
a source to my instant happiness
a confidence to my clumsiness

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

marmalade ツ

My best friend is like
the date of my birthday
which I don't want to cross out
even when it's gone.   Gone...

#yosimwrimo #bestfriendislike #yqbaba #scarlet_soul #she_a_quest

Riddhi writes ✍️

read more
The warmth of a bonfire.. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
a  chauffeur holding up a placard at the 
arrival gate with the words in bold writing "You are always welcome".

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification