Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best blueisthecolour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best blueisthecolour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tenki no ko blu ray, red white and blue friendship bracelet, roses are red violets are blue friendship quotes, new hindi movies blu ray free download 260, mountains are blue,

• 40 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lakshmi Menon

The king who lived in the palace made of blue diamond #oceanlove #blueisthecolour #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #FreshThoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

most expensive pigment for painters,
It is the rarest color of the nature
With supernatural beauty, 
serenity, perfection and glory
It is pondered as blue bright sky
And has a roof of  🤲👏blessing from almighty Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #freshthoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #FreshThoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Heights ( sky)
Blue is the color of depths (sea)
A dimension of my thoughts
Vast and infinite
A vision of my dreams
Sparkling.... Shining bright.
- Aditi agrawal

Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #freshthoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #FreshThoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
bravery to touch the highness of sky. Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #freshthoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Abhishek Latta

read more
My painted canvas of self-belief  Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #freshthoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepika Vishal Shah

read more
Ocean inside me
Blue is the colour of 
My Life Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #freshthoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
universe. 
The sky, ocean, river
all are blue. 
May be God's favorite colour
is blue... Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #freshthoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
serenity.  Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #freshthoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Beautiful sky which radiates
Into the beautiful nature
With beautiful views of emotions
Inspiring to see the positivity
Towards the future Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #freshthoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
 the oceans and sky
 Both symbolises vastness and infinity.
 So is the color of my love for you
 Silent and calm like the oceans
 Sometimes scream like the sky
And like sky's infinity my love has 
no ending. Good morning. Here's a prompt for your #freshthoughts. #blueisthecolour #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification