Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yettolearn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yettolearn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the best is yet to come meaning in hindi, the best is yet to come quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in marathi, yelling the best is yet to come, the best is yet to come meaning,

• 40 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Be strong in difficult times
Be violent over my fear
Be a step ahead for appreciation 
Be satisfactory when mistaken
Be acceptable in adverse conditions What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
handle narrow minded
religious bigots...  What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
walk away from toxic people
How to prioritise without ensuring I'm the last in the list
How to fairly judge others prior to sharing my goodness and kindness with them
How to say a firm 'no' when I need to
How to say a 'yes' when necessary
How to love myself more than others
So many things that wait to be learnt despite the hard knocks of life.
Will I ever learn?
Will I never learn?
Sigh!
🤦🏼‍♀️
 What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suhail Khan

What is it that you're #yettolearn? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thoghtoftheday thoughts #womensafety #suhail_khan #Jaani_Malik #ankahe_alfaaz_malik

read more
Ignore rape cases
And how to keep talking about
Our constitution in bad way
Not only this I am yet to learn
How to keep doing wrong activity
By bribing everyone What is it that you're #yettolearn?  #YourQuoteAndMine
#thoghtoftheday #thoughts #womensafety #suhail_khan #jaani_malik #ankahe_alfaaz_malik

Osho Jain

read more
Manage my studies along with my current job,
How to trust myself. This is above everything, that I need to learn.  What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ratan Singh Champawat

What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dilkideharise

read more
 how to learn the learning What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#dilkideharise

Bizz_are_ Soul

What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sickmentality #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #Ailing

read more
disregard an ailing psychology,
polluting our environs... What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sickmentality 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#ailing

Gayathri

read more
Control my emotions 
And show my emotions What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abi Lakshmi✍

read more
Socialize What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
learn new skills
update my mind skills...  What is it that you're #yettolearn? #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification