Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveisnotbutitis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveisnotbutitis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love isn t easy quotes, love quotes for him with images, world love music,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it. Here's my try: Love is not something to be acquired, but it is something that happens to you. #loveisnotbutitis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life #philosophy

read more
Known cause it restrains

Known as it liberates Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it.

Here's my try:

Love is not something to be acquired, but it is something that happens to you. #loveisnotbutitis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba #life #philosophy

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it. Here's my try: Love is not something to be acquired, but it is something that happens to you. #loveisnotbutitis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a straight and smooth path

a journey of ups and down
but still staying together... Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it.

Here's my try:

Love is not something to be acquired, but it is something that happens to you. #loveisnotbutitis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it. Here's my try: Love is not something to be acquired, but it is something that happens to you. #loveisnotbutitis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
life 

a part and emotion of life.  Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it.

Here's my try:

Madhu Jain

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what love is not about. Here's my try: Love is not something to be acquired, but it is something that happens to you. #loveisnotbutitis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a fairy tale 

a matter of life.  Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what love is not about.

Here's my try:

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Trophy to win

Beautiful feeling between two hearts
 who are connected with souls  Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it.

Here's my try:

Poonam Suyal

read more
something which you can expect...
all the time

something which.....
you should give unconditionally  Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it.

Here's my try:

Chidanand Mayachari

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it. Here's my try: Love is not something to be acquired, but it is something that happens to you. #loveisnotbutitis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
A game 

Olympics 

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it.

Here's my try:

#csmayachari

MJK. B

Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it. Here's my try: #loveisnotbutitis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a wound to show it and worry about it .

a beauty to show everyone and feel proud.  Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it.

Here's my try:

#loveisnotbutitis #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 what you see on the outside

happening in our hearts
 without us even knowing it Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it.

Here's my try:

k. Mishra

read more
A feeling.

commitment to love everyday. physically and emotionally. Participate in this #doublecollab and tell us what you think about it.

Here's my try:

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification