Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 5yearsfromnow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 5yearsfromnow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 5year girl dress, 5year boy dress, 5year boy, 5year boy toys, 5years baby cycle,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
probably away from this time zone, fading into the sunset, shedding me and walking free..
 Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sancheeta Singha

178 Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Change my behaviour for society

And create my own path

Because so called society think

Writer are worthless for income

😔😔
Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Inspiration #Goals life #yqbaba

read more
Living a life... I created
Living a life... Solely wished for by me
Living a life... That'll keep me happy
Living a life... Higher with "feeling content" quantity 
Living a life... With goals finally on lesser distance
Living a life... On my terms
Living a life... Serving my purpose Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #inspiration #goals #life #yqbaba

Trapti

Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a better responsible person and will know how to utilize my strengths effectively and how to conquer my weaknesses.

At least I will try to be... Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
I seriously don't know what I will be after 5 years even I don't know what I will be after few minutes ....I want to change my notion ,my perception to see the things as I  used to see.
I don't want to see what would be my future , I don't want to see what happened in past ...I just want to live my present... present wholeheartedly
 All those fears, all those frustration all those non confidence time of life that I have spent so far... I want to rebuild myself from the ashes of those days ,the last days the unsatisfied days the fearful days that I have lived so far... I just want to think about my present my improvement, my refreshing things that I can do to refresh myself ,to revitalize myself, to built myself the way I want. Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
at that place where you dream to be... Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
six feet under the ground
flesh and bone turned brown
as the surrounding soil. Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
where THEE wants me to be!

For THEE knows the place
that is the best for me!  Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
at the place that Destiny must have decided for me which I have no clue about now. Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
there where I have never been thought about that... Good morning. Where do you think you'll be in the next 5 years? Write away. :) #motivationtime #5yearsfromnow #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification