Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best earthiscrying Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best earthiscrying Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about down to earth meaning, nearest planet to earth, climatic zones of the earth, poem on save trees and save earth, tinnitus in one ear,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

twisha ray

Oh earth are you depressed with us.. #lifechanging #climatechange #earthiscrying #Life

read more

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Time to collab and #personify earth. My try in the comments. What about you? #earthiscrying #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
as its vacation is going to end soon ,
as people will be back to normal abusing nature .  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Time to collab and #personify earth. My try in the comments. What about you? #earthiscrying #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Time to collab and #personify earth. My try in the comments. What about you? #earthiscrying #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
coz it has no fuel to move. It moves on love and there is very little love left on earth to get it going. It might soon become motionless. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Time to collab and #personify earth. My try in the comments. What about you? #earthiscrying #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
To finish those unfinished story of universe where Earth was playing the lead and but humans were villain. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Osho Jain

read more
For night to come,
For day to come,
For flowers to bloom,
For rivers to flow,
For Himalaya to grow,
For writing to start,
For love to arrive,
For ganu to eat modak,
For hanu to raise ghota to uproot the fears,
For songs to spread melody,
For osho to smile.
🌻
Chahe kitna ho dur dur hum,
Chalenge yuhi sath sath hum.
 Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Gita Khanna

read more

Her children can't breathe
The air is poisoned by toxins and viruses
They want to migrate to other vistas, other planets..  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
and pleading for its normal form.
Earth never wished for its current condition
it was happy the way it was century ago.
But now earth has waked up,
and will take care of itself
on its own
and the first step is
the 2020 pandemic...  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Aahaan

read more
Because of what WE are doing,
No I won't describe as you all know it better.  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Thoughts From Me

read more
To its children to save it from its death.
It has given all of what it has, 
to its kids for them to be happy 
but now the kids are not even ready 
to shower their love to their 
"Mother Earth". Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Anuj Jain

read more
At God's folly.
Creating men had been a blunder of godly proportions.
Ever since men were brought on earth, earth had been systematically been denuded and plundered and devastated. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification