Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4linelovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4linelovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri in hindi 4line, love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music,

• 78 Followers
  • 92 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Love ? 🤔 love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4linelovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He never wish "Happy Birthday" at midnight...
He would say it would be unique if he just wish 1 min 
before the day ends! The beautiful thing is... I wait,
for that one special wish from him, the whole day!! Love ? 🤔

#love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4linelovepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4linelovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

She kept him alive in her verses
He had always enjoyed breathing her metaphors
Her words gave him enough space
yet he couldn't free himself from her poetic embrace
— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4linelovepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this Prompt and write a 4Line Horror Love Poem 😌❤️ Must Use #sc4linerpoem to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #4linepoem #horrorlove #4linelovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
He kissed her fingers passionately one by one
He released them and covered them lovingly
She adored him, but unfortunately only the fingers remained, 
He was guilty of stealing them surreptitiously from her mortal remains. Collab on this Prompt and write a 4Line Horror Love Poem 😌❤️

Must Use #sc4linerpoem to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #4linepoem #horrorlove #4linelovepoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Dr.J.Kavitha

Love often is a solo journey into the unknown until you find someone who makes you less alone. Here's my simple and silly #4linelovepoem. Where's yours? Participate in this #rapidfire. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My passionate love
Met with her companionate love
But now it went to a platonic love
As it is my love. Love often is a solo journey
into the unknown
until you find someone
who makes you less alone.

Here's my simple and silly #4linelovepoem. Where's yours? Participate in this #rapidfire.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

Love often is a solo journey into the unknown until you find someone who makes you less alone. Here's my simple and silly #4linelovepoem. Where's yours? Participate in this #rapidfire. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was most alone in my path
She came as my companion love
My roads diverged with a painful move
Our love is a poem now. Love often is a solo journey
into the unknown
until you find someone

Here's my simple and silly #4linelovepoem. Where's yours? Participate in this #rapidfire.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipa Rani G.

read more
Love is an emotion,
That lives,
Only in you.
Not outside.
 Love often is a solo journey
into the unknown
until you find someone

Osho Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4linelovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Deeper than fyords our love is,
You are my mountain,I am your sea in between,
Geography will be the upcoming composition from now is.
Every coast will remark the sea like love that, there is. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4linelovepoem

Osho Jain

Love often is a solo journey into the unknown until you find someone who makes you less alone. Here's my simple and silly #4linelovepoem. Where's yours? Participate in this #rapidfire. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba❤️🌻

read more
One day I will certainly find you..Either In dense wood Or like a lighted story of bollywood, Till then,let's solve puzzle of knowing each other like we did in childhood.
Osho jain ❤️🌻
 Love often is a solo journey
into the unknown
until you find someone

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba❤️🌻

Ashika Ashika

read more
Warming up is not easy,
But sky is calling me.
Sun is setting behind mountains,
Moon is calling waves.
Climbers are tangled with branches,
But roots are still strong.
Dreams are shattered,
But eyes have sparkles.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4linelovepoem

Shree

moon in shimmering star-studded sky. some arguments & she left the room. found a rose diary, he rushed upstairs. she smiled looking up as he hugged her from behind. *The re-proposal: Sometimes things doesn't go as we plan, then we need to rejuvenate the plan & the relationship with people around. #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #a_journey_of_thoughts #4linelovepoem #unboundeddesires #lovepoemsarebest

read more
moon in shimmering star-studded sky.
some arguments & she left the room.
found a rose in diary, he rushed upstairs.
she smiled looking up as he hugged her from behind.— % & moon in shimmering star-studded sky.
some arguments & she left the room.
found a rose diary, he rushed upstairs.
she smiled looking up as he hugged her from behind.

*The re-proposal: 

Sometimes things doesn't go as we plan, then we need to rejuvenate the plan & the relationship with people around.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification