Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveisthatfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveisthatfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 24 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #loveisthatfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which encourage and enlivens 
to reside under 
every circumstance Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #loveisthatfriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 24 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #loveisthatfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who hears your heartbeat when you don't and holds your heart even when nobody else does..

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Abid

Welcome to the day 24 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. #yqsayyed #soultrigger It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #loveisthatfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which is forever in trend.
You can feel its warmth
and is easy to blend.
It has some tiny setbacks
very easy to comprehend.
When you seek solace around
it eases pain as if Godsend.  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.
#yqsayyed 
#soultrigger 

Gita Khanna

read more

He entered
Lifetime wait over.... 

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Sanan

read more
That stay with you when you are happy
And express you feel when u gonna miss it.......
And make you sleepless when you care  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Poonam Suyal

read more
who forever resides in the heart
No matter what....
from it never part
It might get hurt sometimes....
again it gets healed,
find its place in the heart
Begin its journey.....
starts loving from the start
From our life.....
it never departs

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
that stalks you 24/7
ringing bells in your mind
reminding "I'm there 
with you always". Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
which is always close to your heart ♥.  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
It makes you feel protected,
It makes you feel cared for.
It makes you adore yourself,
It instills, in you, a confidence.
Love is that friend,
When holds your hand,
 Gives you the courage,
To fight a lone battle against the world. Welcome to the day 24 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Trinayana Roy

who has your back at all times..
who protects you from others and yourself..
who is your biggest cheerleader and greatest critic..
who accepts you unconditionally with all your flaws.. #YoLoPoMo #lovepoem. #loveisthatfriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification