Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenilisten Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenilisten Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, odgovori da ili ne, bjega ili bijega, najomiljeniji ili omiljeni, otfikariti ili odfikariti,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the sound of a piece of music

I have no companions Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shitiz Chauhan

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #restzone #pennpopcorn #yqquotes

read more
Others Opinion

I want them to stop blabbering

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #restzone #pennpopcorn #yqquotes

Gita Khanna

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

All the noise on the streets

I want to get away from the noise within at times..  Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more

...you

...when you talk sense😝😝😛🤣🤣🤣 Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
my brain

I know
I should listen
to my heart Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
You

You are busy i dont know why i like to talk when u  r not there Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
Myself

Want to forget the world Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

read more
Myself

I remember You. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more

music loudly 

I am alone Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales

read more
My heart

I Want To Take An Important Decision. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #whenilisten  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification