Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Performer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Performer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about performer quotes, drag queen drag performer, performer meaning, penny arcade performer, stunt performer,

• 36 Followers
  • 58 Stories

Tarannum Sheikh

#Watch full video on Youtube ▶️ @writertarannum14 #Performer #kavisammelan #Kavyitri #tarannumsheikh #writertarannum14 #hindustaan #Deshbhakti

read more

JIJITH p thankachan " king of underdogs"

#Performer

read more
The quality of  complete  performer  never  impressive  their  followers   for  simplest  treasures

©JIJITH p thankachan " king of underdogs" #Performer

Sunita Pathania

#charanmusic 's "Tarse Song" #Charan #musician #Artist #Singer #lyricist #Composer #Performer Check out this small glimpse of one of the older songs," Tarse", written, sung, music composed and performed by my son, Charan. For the whole video, click on the link below:

read more

Charu Chauhan

Arshi Dokadia

Probably will end up being a longer piece. For now a fragment of early morning musing. Or a newer version of Monday blues #Performer #writer #yqbaba

read more
I'm a writer, not the performer -
will the modern standards of literature
accept me?

In a place where your strong words
need to be accompanied by
a stronger delivery style 
will my black and white words
see the day's light? 
 Probably will end up being a longer piece. For now a fragment of early morning musing. Or a newer version of Monday blues 

#performer #writer #yqbaba

Reet

क्या कुछ बीता है मुझ पर, ये मुझसे नहीं मेरी कलम से पूछो। बहुत से किस्से इसने डायरी के पन्नों पर उतारे है।। ~रीत 🍁 Infram - It's me (@selenophile2908 ) Written & Recited by रीत 🍁 (@selenophile2908 ) #selenophile2908 #sunita_singh_reet #feelings #poems #poem #poetrycommunity poetry #shayarilover shayari #Performer #शायरी

read more

The Mehtab Alam

The Mehtab Alam

Zindagi bhar tumhe mahfooz rakhne ki meri chahat hain ...

Mere dil main bas jao ek choti si tumse Inayat hain.....

©Mehtab Alam #mehtabemohabbat #writer #singer #composer #lyrics #artist #performer

Tushar Paul

Decide early in life
which league you want to be in
The Spectator or The Performer! Which one you are?

#life #lifequotes #lifegoals #lifejourney #spectator #performer #thoughtofthemidnight #lifefacts

Tushar Kanti Paul

Decide early in life
which league you want to be in
The Spectator or The Performer! Which one you are?

#life #lifequotes #lifegoals #lifejourney #spectator #performer #thoughtofthemidnight #lifefacts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification